Chapter 2

*Your train of thought was interrupted when a sketchy man came into your store...*

The man browsed around the shop, constantly anxiously looking over his shoulder.  You sat there behind the cash register observing him quietly before he indulged himself deeper into the store.  

He was tall and lean and wore a brown jacket and muddy black boots, and a white mask with feminine features that hung on his belt.  How strange you thought, you checked the time, it was 1 am, then shortly after you followed him and found him in the cleaning products aisle of the store.  

He had his arms full of matches, lighters, bleach, torch fuel, and a rope.  You saw him quickly carousing all of the aisles almost like he was in a hurry, before he could see you, you quickly ran back to the front register and acted like you were never there. 

 A few moments later the man came up and dumped all of his items on the table.  Now that you finally got a chance to analyze him up close, he had brown messy hair that was somewhat smoothed back, thick dark eyebrows, deep brown eyes, and a small grizzle of hair on his face. 

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts when the mysterious man asked again:

"Can I also please get two packs of Marlboros as well", the man said in a deep voice.

"Oh yes sorry of course", you quickly got the cigarettes behind the counter for him and set them down so you could ring out his selections.  As you were doing so you couldn't help but notice how anxious he looked while you rang out his things.  When you were done you said, "your total comes to $35.56".

He then handed you $36, you took it and gave him his change and his items that were bagged up.  He strutted out with his belongings and ran through the parking lot, and hopped into an old rusty van, and drove off in a hurry.  You observed all of this from the sliding doors at the front entrance, how strange you thought.  

You decided to close up shop after a few hours of no customers, and walked your way back to your apartment.  It was about 3 am at this point,  so you tried to walk as fast as possible...