finding out <333 .

meredith is laying on top of derek sleep naked and derek is sleep with boxers on and meredith wakes up with sickness and she is hot and she runs in the restroom and she is throwing up and derek wakes up and he runs to the door and he knocks and says "hey are you okay " and meredith gets done and she says " yes derek go back to sleep " and derek gets fear in his heart and he remember his wife is independent when it comes to stuff like being sick and he says " no i'm your husband and i'm spoused to help you when your sick post it " and meredith to sick to argue back and she lets him in and he holds her head while she is throwing up .

he helps her back in bed and tells her to call in sick and she denied and let her go to work and she got zola to school and bailey to daycare and she walks with derek and he says " Meredith i know your not gonna wanna hear this but i think your pregnant " and meredith gets mad and storms off while saying " i've had to many miscarriages my body can't have kids anymore you know that " and derek felt bad and he went on and did surgery .

meredith met up with cristina and alex and she told them " my boobs are getting hard and i'm having morning sickness and i don't feel right and my feet is getting swollen and my face is getting big so i'm gonna go get a pregnancy test " and alex eyes lit up and he said " i'm gonna be a uncle ! " and cristina said " mmmm ive been knowing " and meredith was like " how " and cristina laughed and said " cause your face is getting big and your stomach is coming out " meredith ends up getting the pregnancy test and she took it and cristina and alex was in there and she came out the stall and she saw the text result and said " OMG IM PREGNANT "
||TO BE CONTINUED ||
how do you think people are gonna react to her being pregnant, how do you guys think dereks gonna react ?