His Best Friend

Karissa's P.O.V

Midnight

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was "Darling,you can run and hide, but we will always be mates."

Noon

Waking up I'm realizing I'm not in the comfort of my bed let alone my house. Wandering around this strange house which I recall is Matthew's house, my brothers best friend. I opened up my mouth and screamed. Matt came running out with a worried look. "K what's wrong" He said " What's wrong?? Why am I here"

He gave me a pointed look " Babe I told you last night that you are my mate and that there is no way for you to get out of it." He then came up to me and planted a kiss right on my lips. I wanted him to leave me alone but then I felt the tingles and let me tell you they felt incredible. I started to kiss back and never wanted to let go.

Matt's P.O.V

"K.... I LOVE YOU why do you have to be Kyron's little sister. From the day I first met you when I was 12 and you 10 I knew you were the one. I am so lucky to have you as a mate" I said

"Matt first of all I don't know if I want to be together. Second of all I'm dating Tucker. But I told him once we find our mate we will break up so I guess that solves one of the problems. Third of all what about my brother he would never allow this."

"Babe..lets just try to beat all the odds and be together because you are mine."I said and even I can hear the possessiveness in my voice.

K's P.O.V

"I guess it's time to tell Tucker that I found my mate but let me tell you that just because your my mate doesn't mean we are going to finish the process and you are not marking me " I ranted

"Whatever you say baby" he said sarcastically

Ring ring ring

'Hello' said a groggy

"Hey Tucker it's me k. Uhmmm there is something I need to tell you"

'What baby'

"I found my mate"

How is Tucker going to reacted?

Comment fan and vote