24

Jean woke up to someone shaking him. His eyes slowly opened and he saw Connie's worried face. He groaned as he creased his brows and rubbed his eyes. "What time is i-"

He didn't finish his sentence. He heard a scream, it sounded like a familiar voice, and his eyes widened. "(F/N)?" He asked as he stood up and rushed to the bedroom. He busted through the door and looked at Mikasa, Armin, Eren, and Historia. They were surrounded by your body on the bed. "What happened?" Jean asked as he pushed past Armin and Eren to get to you.

"(F/N) just started screaming!" Armin says as he pulls at his shirt. "I-I tried to wake them up...but-but they just won't."

Eren warps his arm around Armin's shoulder and pats his arm. "It's okay. Let's get you out of here yeah?" He says as he pulls the blonde boy out of the room.

Jean sighs as he grabs your shoulders and shakes you lightly. "(F/N)...wake up." He feels Mikasa watching him as he starts to move your hair away from your face. "It's just a nightmare." He whispered as your screams died down, now panting as you began to wake up.

Historia watches with worry. Her eyes big as you finally calm down. She pulls at Mikasa's shirt and motions for the door. "We'll leave you two." She adds as the two leave and close the door behind them.

Jean sighs as he noticed your eyes were still shut. He goes back to shaking your shoulders. "(F/N)." He says softly. "I need you to wake up." He says again, squatted down in front of you as he watches your eyes slowly open.

He smiles when he sees your (e/c) eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked.

You give him a confused look and rub your eyes. "Why are you here?" You ask.

He gives a tired smile. "You we're having a nightmare. You started screaming and they couldn't wake you up."

You nod as you feel your eyes get droopy. "Oh."

Jean nods and stands up. "Yeah, so get a good rest." He tries to leave, but your voice causes him to stop.

"Stay here...Armin wouldn't care." You yawn and pat beside you.

Jean feels tempted. He would much rather sleep in a good bed than the floor. "You chose Armin-"

"Then sleep with us. Just don't leave me." Your voice is just above a whisper. Jean almost coos as he watches you snuggle closer to the side of the bed he's kneeled at. He pushes your hair back and sighs. "I'll be right back. I need to let them know you're okay."

You nod tiredly as Jean leans in to kiss your forehead. He pulls away and stands to his feet. He's hesitant to walk away from you, but he knows he can't leave the others in the dark. He pulls the door open and looks at all the people in the main room.

Connie had bags under his eyes as he rubbed them. "Are they okay?" He asked in a sleepy voice. Jean nods.

"Yeah, just fine. Um...Armin, is it okay if I stay with you guys tonight? Just in case it happens again?"

Armin's eyes are still wide as he remembers the screams. He nods quickly. "O-of course."

Historia smiles. "Sasha's out cold, she's been snoring this whole time."

Eren scoffs. "She's sleeping on the floor." He adds.

Mikasa and Historia look at each other before sighing. "We'll sleep in their room." They say as they trudge their way to the room which Sasha's loud snores came from.

Connie and Eren share a look also. "Armin, you can sleep with us." Connie says as Eren rose his brows.

"What? That's what you got from my expression? I was excited to sleep in a room without a loud hippo!" Eren then glares at Jean. "We may be friends but I swear if you do any-"