Awkward (4)

*Michelle's POV*

I got up happy of what I did yesterday. I put on a navy blue shirt, skinny jeans and my navy blue vans. I curled my hair and went to school. When I got to school, I didn't see Anthony. "Good" I thought. I smiled and saw Ariel and Sophie. I smiled at them and sat next to them. I saw Lucas came over to me.
"Hey, can we talk? Alone?"
"Sure" I stood up ad went with him.
"Did you hear what happened to Anthony?"
"No, why?"
"Someone broke his jaw bone"
"Oh my God!" I said acting surprised.
"Yea. I can't believe it. My best friend. He will be out a month."
"Oh God, I'm so sorry" I leaned in and hugged him.

*Lucas' POV*

"He's going to be out a month."
"Oh God, I'm so sorry" she said. She looked so pretty. She leaned in and hugged me. My heart beated faster and faster. I just want it to kiss her. I hugged her back and she pulled away. I stared at her eyes as they sparkle.
"I'm so sorry for what happened" she said softly. I grabbed her by her waist, pulling her closer, not knowing that I was doing it. I saw people staring and pulled away. She blushed and went to the bathroom. I sighed and took my seat.

*Michelle's POV*

I felt his hands at my waist. I saw people staring and pulled away. I blushed and ran to the bathroom. My friends ran after me and tried to calm me down. It backfired. Tears started to fill my eyes. I locked myself in a closet and stayed there a while. I got out by lunch time. I went to my locker and saw people staring at me. I turned around and saw Lucas behind me. I ran away as he yelled for my name. I started to cry again. I ran home crying. I got home, opened the door and went to my room. I started to cry to my pillow. I cried myself to sleep. I woke up at 4:30. I got up and took a shower. Mom wasn't home yet. I got into my pj's and went to the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich and poured myself some orange juice. I went to the dining room and mom got home. I said hi to her and she cooked. I went to my room and put on my headphones. At 8:30 I was already asleep. I dreamed about tomorrow. Well, I don't know if it was a dream or a vision.

The next day...

I got up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and made my lunch. I walked to school. When I got there, I sighed and walked in. Everybody was staring at me. I tried to ignore them but they was a lot of whispering. Then I heard a voice said: "Michelle likes Lucas" I'm not gonna lie, I don't like him. I actually hate him now. The voices kept warning my ears. I hold back my tears and started walking faster. I got to class and sat at the back. Everybody was looking at me. I didn't see Lucas anywhere. I just wanted to chop him up into little pieces.

*Lucas' POV*

I didn't went to school today. I was getting my braces off. I felt so bad after yesterday. Michelle was really embarrassed. It was all because of me. I couldn't stop thinking about. At dentist, I didn't even feel my braces were off. I was in my world, thinking about Michelle. After the dentist, I faked being sick so I wouldn't see anybody. I stayed home thinking about that. I can't believe I did that. I feel horrible.

The next day...

I got up and got dressed. I never walked to school but this time I did. When I was walking, I saw her walking too. I hid behind a mailbox until I didn't see her anymore. I started walking again until I finally got there. I saw people staring at her and then me. I felt so ashamed. I turned around and saw her writing down something. After a while, I felt something hit me. I turned my head and it was a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it. I mouth dropped open. It read:

"How could you?! Yesterday was hell for me. Thanks a lot! Thanks to you, they say I like you which I clearly don't! You r dead!!!!"

I looked at her and she had and angry look. You could tell it was from her. When the bell rang, I rushed to the second class. I didn't notice until I felt my body against a locker. I looked down and saw her.
"You think you can get away with this?" She asked
"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I
was doing." I said
"Do you like me or something?" She said
"No."
"Great!" She said happily, letting me down and walking away. I rubbed my back in pain. "I really like you" I whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! DRAMA!!!! So what did you think?
What is Lucas going to do?
What is Michelle planning?
Like
Comment
Vote
Bye Allie<3