❤︎𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥❤︎Ch.1

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

6:25 A.M

I was awoken by my alarm at an ungodly time, i suddenly reliesed that i had school and jumped out of my very colorful and warm bed. (Ik sad right) I changed into my favorate outfit ever, jimmy and the crew from back home always said i looked like a grandpa, but who doesn't like grandpa swag am i right.

 (Ik sad right) I changed into my favorate outfit ever, jimmy and the crew from back home always said i looked like a grandpa, but who doesn't like grandpa swag am i right

(This is his outfit, just as a dude)

As i walked onto campus a ran into someone with an interesting style, ive always based people off their style but with his outfit i couldnt tell what kind of person he was.

(mystery mans outfit)

He was also very atractive. He had black hair that was slightly longer than mine, but it was wavy while mine was poofy and very curly. He had amber orange eyes and a scar on his left eye.

He snapped me out of my trance by talking, "Oh sorry about that. My names nick, whats yours" It was so obvious that i was blushing so i stutterd back, "H-hi, m-my names K-karl"

𝑶𝒎𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒍, 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒕.

"Nice to meet you karl, Youre new right? I can show you around if you want." He spoke, taking me out of my thoughts again, "S-sure, I d-dont know where m-my classes or t-the office is." i blurted.

"Oh i can show you, one sec." He said before grabbing his bag and telling his friends goodbye, "So, do you have your schedule?" He asked as he stood beside me. "Ya, here" i said as i handed him my schedule, i looked at him and he seemed to have a very accomplished look on his face. " You have like every class with me except for 5th period. I think we will be great friends Karl!" He said very excited.

"C-cool" honk now i don't seem excited about it. "H-hey, who were your friends back there?" Of Course karl, just change the subject. "Oh, the blonde one was Clay, but we call him dream, and the one that was clung to him was george, hes colorblind and clingy, then you have bad who was wearing the red and black hoodie, hes like the parent of the group." Nick answered. "Oh, well they seem cool, maybe ill get to know them and you of course." I said, god that sounded weird.

"Hey, speaking of getting to know us, wanna join us for lunch today? Also, can i get your number or snap or something?" He said, god, its like he knows i find him attractive or something. "Sure, my number is, 498-690-1414(this is NOT a real number, don't call this number, also, haha 14 funny number) and id love to join you guys for lunch!" Cool, you just gave your number to a random guy you found cute, looks like jimmy and the crew are getting a panicked discord call tonight.

(A/N) This is my first story and i don't expect anyone to read it except for close friends.

Word count: 525