Chapter 1: Back to School

Disclaimer: This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. This is an AU. Meaning that this story takes place in an alternate universe. What I transcribe in the following works you are about to witness has no effect on any of my other stories. These are my own original interpretations of the brawlers so if you see a character acting strangely from what you would expect please don't be offended. Please just embark on this journey with me through a strange idea I had in my head.

~--~

"YARGH MATEY! Rise and Shine, there be booty to plunder. YARGH MATEY! Rise and Shine, there be-"

A girl groaned from her bed slapping the alarm, "Yeah, I know. Booty to plunder..." She lazily rolled to the floor looking up to the ceiling. The boards above her were bending under the weight of moving bodies. The light commotion above alongside the rays of light leaking in between the wood was irritating. She was in the middle of a splendid dream.

She could still feel the warm arms of her friends surrounding her. She wished she could see them again. Her daydreams continued till the sound of knocking on her cabin door caught her attention. "Donnupp, axalo ug axawaxako?" She sat up at the gibberish coming from her door.

"Yeah, I'm up Tick. What's wrong?" The girl got up from her floor, stumbling to her closet's door.

"Alo ug loaxadupp?"

"Ready for what?" she called back taking off her pink bunny pajamas. Her bunny hat still on.

"Id ug belgot haxat tedaxaupp dis?!"

The girl scoffed in surprise, she looked towards her nearby calendar, "Of course I know what today is... today's..." she looked closely at the calendar noticing that today's date had a bright red circle around it. The words 'move-in' written with sloppy red ink. The girl's mood shifted from drowsy to drastic.

Tick could hear behind the door the sounds of objects being haphazardly thrown around. "Donnupp?" The door swung open, a hand reaching out and grabbing him by his red scarf. He was yanked within, the bouncing bomb startled by the sudden change in scenery. He found himself in the frantic arms of the pink princess, her face filled with terror.

"I'M GONNA MISS MOVE IN DAY!" she screamed in his face. If he could frown, he would but his face had a sweet smile built to last. He noticed she still had her pink bunny hat on that she wore to sleep. Alongside that, she seemed to have noticed the date's importance mid changing with her casual clothes hastily thrown on her. Her blue and white striped shirt full of wrinkles that matched the torn holes she put her arms through.

She dropped Tick onto the floor and began to rush around the room. She started throwing random articles of clothing into a nearby chest, "Tick, start grabbing anything you can."

Tick looked around her messy room and sighed, "Donnupp?"

"I don't care what it is you pack just pack it. I can't afford to miss the train."

"Donnupp?"

"I'll come back after I get settled in and grab the rest."

"DONNUPP!"

"What!?" she shouted back. Tick was pointing towards the door; he began to walk away motioning for her to follow. The pink girl followed along reluctantly, awkwardly putting her boots and gloves on. "Tick I don't have time to see whatever it is you found. If I miss this train I might not be allowed to attend."

"Wo gned."

"We?" Tick walked up a wooden staircase lifting a hatch above them. She shielded her eyes at the intense light, walking upwards blindly.