Chapter 3

Our teacher entered the class and spoke- "hello class! Today I am going to tell you something that is apart from our studies. So we are going to a field trip day after tomorrow for 3 days and 2 nights, it’s compulsory for all students to attend. Don’t worry about the expenses the school will manage about that” (I WISH MY SCHOOL WOULD DO THAT TOO 😭😭)

Suddenly I got a text from Seo Yeon

In the chat:
SY: Seo Yeon
Y/N: Y/N

SY: Hey! Wanna meet up in the nearby cafe after the school?
Y/N: Why?
SY: Just like that, don’t ask Questions.
Y/N: Okay, Sure
SY: And listen
Y/N: What?
SY: Would you mind bringing Jungkook along?
Y/N: Jungkook? Why?
SY: It’s just......
Y/N: What? If you want him to come, you should ask him yourself..
SY: But he won’t listen to me, Please bring him along, but don’t ask why..
Y/N: Okay, fine, I’ll try asking him.
SY: Thank you Y/N, You’re the best.. 💓

“Aish, this girl” I thought to myself, I’m not sure, but I suppose she has an attraction towards Jungkook maybe, I always tried asking her, but she always denied the fact that she has a crush on Jungkook, well whatever, none of my business..

<TIME SKIP: AFTER THE CLASSES>

I walked towards Jungkook, Who was sleeping with his head on the desk, he looked so cute like a baby, for a moment I forgot that he’s the same “cold” Jungkook that I know, I chuckled at his cuteness. He suddenly opened his eyes and caught me staring at him.  I didn’t realise that I’ve been staring at him this whole time. I started to blush hard, and hid my face with embarrassment.

When Jungkook suddenly spoke:
“What are you doing here? And why is your face so red?”
He suddenly reached out his hand and started touching my forehead, to see if I had fever.

My face was now about burst of embarrassment. I smacked his hand away. He looked at me with a frown.

“I-I-I’m okay” I said.
“Anyways, w-would you like to g-go to the nearby cafe” I asked.

“Umm, okay, but is anyone else coming?” He asked with a emotionless face

“Umm, will you come if there’s someone else coming too?” I asked while smiling nervously

“No, I’ll come, only if it’s the two of us” he said.

I didn’t know how to respond to that. I didn’t have any option other than lying.. So I did.
“oh, ok, it’s just the two of us, let’s go?”

“Okay” he replied.

<TIME SKIP TO THE CAFE>

We finally reached the cafe after a 5 min walk. As I got In I searched for Seo Yeon. She waved her hand at me, and when She saw Jungkook she came running to us. Meanwhile Jungkook’s expression got furious, and looked at me I gulped in fear.

“You said it’ll be only the two of us, I’m going to get out of here!” He whispering shouted at me

“No wait. What’s the problem if she’s with us? And we just happened to run into her, also she’s my friend, right? So might as well be with her” I said.
I got no response from him. After a moment of silence, I spoke again.
“C’mon Jungkook, try to socialise with more people, it’s fun to have more friends, besides Seo Yeon, is a really nice girl. Please, for me?” I pouted cutely while saying.

He just hummed in response.

“Hey!” Seo Yeon came to us. She slightly blushed when she saw Jungkook.

“H-Hey Jungkook” She said.

“Hi”;Jungkook said and immediately looked away. Seo Yeon looked a bit disappointed.

There was a moment of awkward silence, then I decided to break the ice.

“Umm, how about we go and look for a place to sit?” I said

“Oh, I already reserved one for us, let’s go!” Seo Yeon said, while pointing to one of the tables in the cafe.

We went and sat there, then we ordered some drinks. I ordered chocolate pastry and strawberry smoothie, Seo Yeon ordered waffles and ice tea, and Jungkook ordered some Banana milk.

Soon our orders arrived.

SEO YEON’S POV:
We ordered our drinks and foods. Jungkook ordered Banana milk, he’s so cute. To be honest, I didn’t think Jungkook would come, I wonder what Y/N told him that made him come here. But with this I can conclude that Y/N has a considerable influence on Jungkook. I also doubt if Jungkook likes Y/N. And I guess, it’s just one sided love, so I’ll still have a chance with Jungkook. I left out a deep Sigh.

“What’s up? Is everything alright?” Y/N asked me.

“Oh, of course” I said while smiling.

Slowly my gaze diverted to Jungkook who was busy Sipping his Banana milk with the straw, his cuteness is irresistible... I chuckled to myself. I looked at his beautiful and cute puppy, doe like eyes. Such eyes, that you can keep staring at all day, you won’t get tired of staring at them. Slowly my gaze diverted to his lips... his soft kissable lips. Those lips that you can keep kissing all day- I snapped out my thoughts, “What were you thinking Seo Yeon” I thought to myself. I admired every facial feature of his. I can’t believe this cute baby faced boy is the same one who saved Y/N from bullying this morning. I brushed off my thoughts when Y/N spoke.

“Hmm, So what do you guys think about the trip? I seriously want you two to be my roommates...” she said with a pout.

“I know right. What if Namjoon is your roommate?” I said While smirking.

“No, Stop that” Y/N said while blushing hard.

“Anyways, who do you want to be roommates with Jungkook?” I asked.

“Idk, I’m fine with anyone.” He said.

“But don’t you have someone in mind?” I asked Jungkook.

“I’m not sure, but Maybe...... Y/N?” He said doubtfully while blushing slightly.
“But to be honest, I’m fine with anyone as long as it isn’t Namjoon” We all laughed..

It was my first time seeing Jungkook’s bunny smile, it’s just so cute.

“Umm, what if your roommate is Seo Yeon?” Y/N asked Jungkook while smirking. It made me blush hard.

“Well, as I mentioned before, I don’t have a problem with that, I’m fine with her being my roommate” he said while avoiding eye contact.

We talked some more and then finally left the cafe.

<TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL>

Y/N POV

I reached the school and stepped in as I was expecting Namjoon to come and do his everyday routine, but he didn’t come. So I walked into the classroom. Namjoon was still not in sight. I went and took my seat.

After sometime the teacher entered the class, and then immediately Namjoon barged into the classroom. He bowed down to the teacher and apologised for being late.
“I’m sorry for being late, it won’t repeat again” he said.
“It’s fine dear, go and take your seat” the teacher said.

“So class, about tomorrow’s trip, I’m going to tell your roommates for the same. Your roommates will be of your opposite gender. They will be also your seatmates during the bus journey.” She said and started announcing the roommates and seatmates.

“So, X will be roommates with Y, A with B, C with D, Bla with blabla, Z with Q, Hoseok with Rose, Jimin with Jisoo, Jin with Lisa, Taehyung with Jennie(SORRY, I DIDNT KNOW WHAT NAMES TO COME UP WITH 😭)

Seo Yeon with

Jungkook

And....

Y/N

With

“Namjoon”

______________________________________

Please, read all of the chapter.
Chapter written by: MoonJin_28

Hope you enjoy ❤️

How was the story so far?