Code Lyoko (2003)

♀️Female Reader/Character

🚫No Love

A/N ~ Josephine is my Code Lyoko character OC. She has nothing to do with the actual show and is not apart of it. definitely watch the show and Code Lyoko: Evolution.

SEASON 1
EPISODE 16 - CLAUSTROPHOBIA

Josephine's POV

I kicked the ball and Odd maneuvers the ball away and kicked it to Ulrich. "Over here!" I yelled and Ulrich turned away and bounced the ball on his knee and then the ball flew in the air and he kicks it to towards me to which I jumped in front of Herb and I kicked the ball into the goal.

"We make a great team!" Ulrich said and i smiled. "That was amazing! We can defeat anyone who comes our way." Odd said and we high fived.

"Ugh!!!" Sissi grunted and folded her arms. "You were just lucky this time." She pouted and I laughed. "It was a fun game Sissi." I cheekily grinned and Yumi walked over to us. "Its getting late, I'll be heading home. See you guys tomorrow!" Yumi said, smiled and waved. "Bye Yumi!" Odd and I said.

Ulrich smiled and waves to Yumi.

"You guys are so bad! What a bunch of losers!" Sissi said and kicked the ball. A boy suddenly appeared and had his foot on the soccer ball. "Have room for another player? I'm Theo." The boy asked and I smiled and so did Odd and Ulrich. The boy smiled at Sissi and She blushes. She twirls her hair around her finger and smiles sweetly.

"No! We dont need any more players." Herb said and we all looked at him weird. "But you side you lost the last game. I can help." He said and balanced the ball on his foot and kicked it up and bounced the ball on his knee. "Of course you can play with us!" Sissi said and I laughed.

After playing for a few minutes or so they had beated us. "Good game." I said and shook Theo's hand. "You play good, for a girl." Theo said. "Thanks?" I said and laughed. Sissi glares at me and I shrugged it off. "Dont worry Sissi, I'm not gonna steal your boyfriend." I joked and Odd laughed.

---

We were sitting at lunch and sat together at a table. We see Theo and offer him to sit at our table. "Thanks but I dont want to abandon my team." Theo said and I looked at Odd and shrugged my shoulders.

"You cant just worm your way to our table!" Herb said and Nicolas looked at Herb weird and Sissi sighed. "You have to pass a few initiation tests." Herb said, he puts his hand to his chin. "You have to scrub all the toilets with a toothbrush." Herb said and Theo laughed. "That's something dumb like kids do at summer camp dorms." Theo laughed and Herb growls.

"Then... you have to mummify the skeleton in the science room." Sissi said and Theo smiles. "Alright then." Theo said and Ulrich, Odd and I looked at each other.

--

We waited in Jeremy's room as Jeremy spoke with Aelita on his computer. I was sitting on Jeremy's bed with Odd as we played with kiwi and tickled him.

Ulrich sees Herb and Nicolas walk out of their dorm. "Alright, there going. Let's go." Ulrich said and I grabbed the white pillow case and Odd grabbed Kiwi.

"Where are they going?" Aelita asked. "We'll tell you about Operation Theo later." Odd said and ran out the room. "Bye Jeremy, Bye Aelita." I said and ran after Odd and Ulrich followed.

We got to the science building and saw Herb and Nicolas inside. I put the pillow case over Kiwi and Ulrich made deep howling growls. "What was that?!" Nicolas yelled and Odd opened the doors and let Kiwi in to scare the two. "AHH ITS A GHOST WOLF!" Herb screamed and ran away. Kiwi ran back up to us and we laughed our butts off.