Code Lyoko: Evolution

♀️Female Reader/Character

🚫No Love

A/N~ Josephine is my OC character for Code Lyoko. I used her in my Code Lyoko imagine before.

EPISODE 4 - LADY EINSTEIN (MADAME EINSTEIN)

Josephine's POV

I balanced a pencil on my nose and dropped it. "Damn." I said and grabbed it from the ground. "Now who can tell me what the answer is and write it on the board." the teacher said and I slouched in my seat. Jeremy questionably rose his hand but it seemed he wasn't so sure.

"Alright, Jeremy." The teacher said and he got up. "'A' equals 'G'  multiplied by... multiplied by 'R' Errr.. No no I forgot the mass." Jeremy said and erased the board and attempted to do it again but struggled.

"So that makes... 'A' equals..." Jeremy then sighed and then Laura raised her hand. "Laura, finished the problem." The teacher said and motioned Jeremy to sit down at his desk.

Laura got up and wrote the problem and answer on the board as she explained it to the class.  "If 'A' equals to the mass 'S' multiplied by 'R' squared... which gives me values of : square root of 6.67, multiplied by 10 to the power of minus 11, all multiplied by 11." She said as she continued to write on the board with chalk.

Aelita looked to Jeremy as he was watching Laura write the answer in the board. "The answer is 29.7 kilometers per second." Laura said and sets the chalk down and moved to the side for the class to see.

--

Jeremy sulked on a bench and Odd came from behind and spoke to Jeremy. "No Pouting. Who cares if you looked dumb in front of Laura." Odd said trying to cheer up Jeremy.

"Odd!" Aelita said and walked over. The two looked over and Jeremy tried to smile. Ulrich walked over and stood by Odd as he was leaning on the building. Aelita sat down with Jeremy.

"Dont listen to him. Brain size isnt everything." Aelita said. "Yes it is." Jeremy said frustrated. "It was an easy problem. I blanked-" Jeremy tried to justify. "That's what they say." Odd said and Josephine walked up to the gang.

Josephine POV
"That's what they say." Odd said with Ulrich then snickering. I walked up to them and stood on my hip and sucked on my lollipop. "I dont know but if you ask me. Im allergic to suspicious people on Campus." I said and touched my nose with my index finger and sniffled. " and I'm getting a reaction." I said with a smirk.

Aelita and Ulrich chuckled and giggled at my joke and I smiled at the group. Hoping it cheered them up a bit. "But seriously, I dont get good vibes from her." I said honestly. "Thanks for telling us, Josephine." Jeremy said and I nodded. "I've been working for a week on a vehicle to take you back to the Cortex without being crushed." Jeremy said and Laura walked up next to me.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and I looked at Aelita and touched my nose and sniffed like I did before, seeing if she'd get the signal. She nodded and Jeremy looked at Laura. "Nothing" Jeremy said.

Every one got nervous at her question. "I heard you programmed a vehicle for the cortex. Is that a new online game?" Laura asked and I took my lollipop out of my mouth. "Yeah, we're touching it up." Jeremy said in excuse of Lyoko.

"I knew it. I love video games." Laura said in excitement. "Not playing them but programming them." Laura continued. "I'm into computing."

"I'm into science in general, like you." She said and smiled sweetly, "well, I dont mess up the really easy problems." Laura said and Jeremy sighed. "Huh. So I was right." I said and threw the lollipop stick in the Trashcan by the bench. "I really am getting an allergic reaction to this conversation," i said and smirked at Aelita to who smiles and giggled softly.