(((Chapter 6)))

[EDITED]
(⚠️ warning ⚠️)

[Cringe maybe?| Wrong grammars or spellings (English isn't my first language so (~‾▿‾)~ sorry)| typos]

🎉Loo loo land🎉

The next day...

You were once again drinking on the couch in Blitzø's office ignoring the masturbating Blitzø until his phone rang.

"What!?"

Blitz asked sipping his coffee or whatever it is. You drank when you suddenly hear Blitzo spit out his drink coughing. you burst out laughing. Held your stomach as you fell off the couch laughing. Blitzo slammed his mug on the table and shouts.

"WHAT! THE! FUCK!"

you continued to laugh. Blitzo glared at you. You cover your mouth snickering.

"Look I just got a chemical peel so you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass"

Blitzo says you sat back and the couch still trying to hold in your laughter. You grab your drink and drink some more.

"Ah well make sure she washes it"

Blitzo places a crown on his head. You raised an eyebrow then turned to look at the ceiling deep in thought when Blitzo snapped you out of your thoughts slamming his phone on his table breaking it

"DONE!"

you turned to him confused. Blitzo stared at his phone then sat down holding up a megaphone.

"M AND M COME IN HERE! WE'RE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!!"

He shouts you grin.

V- 'hey! An amusement park haha! Let's just hope the place doesn't get destroyed'
Y-don't jinx it asshole'
V-'eh just saying... After all when it was the first time we went to an amusement park. we kinda blew up the place'
Y-'in my defense those idiots had gas tanks near a fire hazard area... so it's their fault for being idiots and putting em there where it will most likely endanger everyone'

Moxxie opens the door peaking in with a confused look

"Loo loo land??"

He asked confused. Millie rammed her head through the door's window. You looked at her surprised.

"LOO LOO LAND??~"

She asked with stars in her eyes smiling. You grinned joining in on their little antic's you raised your hands doing jazz hands

"LOO LOO LAND!~"

you cheered. Loona screams from the other room

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You and the group get out of Blitzo's van you whistled looking at the amusement park. You see Octavia get out of the van cringing and groan pulling her Bennie down and gripping her jacket walking after her father. You chuckled.