Chapter 1

Hehe back with another chapter 😘
We really hope you enjoy and don't be shy with adding a comment

Winter POV
Today was one HELL of a day I get assigned this bull shit of a mission about sum harmless girl who I could honestly just shoot in the head and be done with it if she that dangerous but no they want me to be a damn spy and make sure this stupid girl is really harmless . I roll my eyes at how pathetic head questers can be flipping open the files of Tiana and how she can be harmful or whatnot .
I had finally made it to my black Lamborghini with red seats and the fabulous red interior . I throw the file onto the red seat not really giving a fuck about it and be gone to start my car and drive out of the private parking lot to my next destination.

Tiana POV
I was rushing out my 1 bedroom apartment trying my best not to spill my hot coffee on my white dress shirt . I was about 15 mins late to  school where I study to become and strong an powerful lawyer . I was probably going 100 miles per hour down the road rushing to get to class sipping my coffee carefully making sure I doesn't spill . I zoom past a black Lamborghini almost hitting it as I make a hard left turn to school spilling some of my coffee on my black jeans . Shit I say as the hot coffee sink Into my jeans burning my skin a bit .
I park sloppily as I rush to get out of my White BMW i8 making a run for it into school trying my best not to fall on the slippery floor where the janitor seem to just mopped not to long ago .

Back to Winter POV
I was driving to my brother's job still a little pissed about my new mission when I seen a white BMW almost crash into my car as I try to make a left turn going over the speed limit . Damn  I say gaining back control of the Stirling wheel who df drives that fast at 8am .

_____________________
We really hope you enjoy the first chapter and The next will be longer
The chapters get longer so don't worry 😖

To be continued....