Part 1, a grim beginning

Two: abuse, mental abuse, death

As you know from the introduction that her family is practically gone but telling this part is important for the story.........

Karasu was a 5 year old kid also striving to be a hero. Her father didn't want that so to teach a thing or two he beat her.

Her, her brother tenko, and her other sister, hana.

Tenko striving to be hero being told " he can't"

Hana being pushed back to try to help

Karasu having to deal with the same punishments

Nao, her mother having to see it all 

Karasu asking her mother " why does dad hate us?"

Her mother replies " he doesn't he's angry"

" At who?" Karasu asks 

"Your grandmother" she said

As karasu scatters out hearing foots steps she recognized

She goes to her room to hid 

By this time her body was just full of bruised and scabs if previous cuts along with new ones.

As per both tenko and her had the same look on their face , the "beauty" mark to be exact.

From stress and fear  karasu scratched her face where she scabbed her cheek, where her mark was .

She only knew fear .

The day has come where she heard some crying and argument as she peeked around the corner. 

Her brother being sent to the dog house.

She still peaks trying to see what else was happening

She heard crying and crying then her mother, gone. And a fearfully look in her brothers face.

She kept a look , then her sister, then her father. When her father was gone, she felt the building shake as it collapsed, she tried getting out but getting trapped instead, seeing her brother flee safely then seeing the coloured lights of red and blue and waking up in a different place.

The place she now knows is gone, she was asleep in a strange bed, being told she was in an orphanage as well now.

Skipping to when her quirk activates, 

She was trying to help a bird , pretty big as big as her hands.

Her quirk activates killing the bird whole.

In front of a crowd of kids.

They screamed and ran away calling her scary .

Crying alone knowing she isn't gonna fit in.

Skipping to when she gets adopted.

She sees this strange man with a mask 

She looks up not knowing properly how to smile but she makes an effort.

As they get to the lab she thinks nothing much of it .

Next day testing, testing, testing if him telling the lie of him saying " the orphanage said you weren't well but if you'd let me help you, you can use these treatments to help you feel better" 

She agreed and stayed with that fact.

She believed him for years 

Till she wasn't needed, she gets replaced by a newer younger, girl , you know her, the girl with the horn, eri.

After getting replaced she gets sent to the league of villains, this is where it gets interesting.

( Ok sorry for the build up but these are important for later for call backs )