EIGHT.

for the past hours they've been in the detention room, neither the two of them talked

for the past hours they've been in the detention room, neither the two of them talked. aside from renjun and jaemin who they once saw making out again.

the two of them blushed at each other when they saw them making out. for doyoung it's really uncomfortable since they're still there and they're much older.

when the clock strikes at 9 pm, the school guard told them that they can finally go out. "what kind of school, who let their students be free at 9 pm?" doyoung thought. they keep laughing because renjun is a scaredy-cat and jaemin keeps on teasing him.

and for some reasons, it's not good to stay at the school, because it gives you a scary vibe. taeyong's laughed can be heard, and doyoung keeps on hushing them, since it's not good.

they walked passed a classroom, "did you guys know that someone died in this room.... wah!" jaemin scares them, and renjun being afraid of this kind of stuff, he shouted. they laughed because of renjun's reaction.

when they averted their gaze to the hallway the four of them noticed that one of the light in the hallway turned off, the students looked at each other and yelled.

they ran and are greeted by the shocked face of the school guard, "is everything okay?" renjun shook his head, "no, nope, everything is not okay." he marched away and dragged jaemin away in the school, either they're going to their home, going to a mall, or just going to continue the session they had.

doyoung bowed to the guard along with taeyong. they walked side by side, their hand brushed with each other, and the stars and moon guiding them to where their feet will bring them. "wanna stargaze?" taeyong suddenly asked. and doyoung didn't hesitate to nod.

taeyong holds his wrist and dragged him, they were running around the busy street. and he let taeyong guide him on where they're going. for the first time, he didn't reacted on the sudden skin ship taeyong has been giving him.

instead he would start malfunctioning and his heartbeat would start beating rapidly. either way, he love being with taeyong or taeyong being affectionate with him.

imagine in a span of hours, he's this comfortable to taeyong.