Yuri (SNSD)

"Yuri, what are you doing here all alone?" Kris asked Yuri and saw Yuri is crying. "Yuri, why are you crying? Did you have any problem? Please let me know. Maybe I can help you" Kris said and holding Yuri's shoulders

"I'm okay. Just leave me alone" Yuri said. She does not look at Kris' face.

"No, I don't want to leave you here alone until you tell me what happens to you" Kris refuse to leave Yuri there alone. He scared that Yuri will do something crazy.

"Daehyun.." Yuri said and start to cry again

"Daehyun? Whats going on?" Kris asked Yuri. His eyes are now focus on Yuri's face. He really want to know what happen between Yuri and Daehyun.

"We had broke up" Yuri said. And start to wipe her tears with her pink handkerchief.

"Broke up? When? But why?" There are many questions that going out from Kris' mouth.

"A couple hours ago. I saw him hugging with another girl" Yuri explained to Kris

"Daehyun. You are such a fool. You left Yuri for another girl?" Kris said while standing up and get ready to go somewhere else.

"Kris, where are you going?" Yuri asked while holding Kris' hand

"I want to punch Daehyun's face. I want to teach him a lessons" Kris said.

"You don't need to do that. I will be okay even he is not here by my side" Yuri said and smiled.

"Are you sure?" Kris asked Yuri

"Its okay. As long as you are by my side" Yuri said. Kris hold Yuri's hand and said "I will always be at your side" Yuri smile happily. Now she know that there is someone else who can make her happy.