(16)

I- I have no words... 1.02K READS?!?!?! ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY DON'T DESERVE THIS!! Y'ALL ACTUALLY LIKE THIS?!? THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH! I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL! 

Also...is it bad that I lowkey simp for Ash? ...

________

YOUR POV

After a while, I get up from Jirou's bed and head into the common room. I heard something strange so I hid behind a wall. "T-Todoroki...we can't do this in here I- ah~" I immediately knew what was happening. I was going to go back into my dorm when I heard someone else go into the commons. "Oh my god! Get a fucking room!" I hear Bakugo shout. "Oh hush it boom boom boy. You act like you don't do this to Kirishima. All I'm doing is kissing my boyfriend's neck. What so wrong with that?" I hear Shoto say. "I-I- well. Fuck off!" he yells. I sigh a breath of relief and walk into the room.

"Hey guys!" I say as I get a bottle of water. They all look at me. "Hey Y/N. I heard you crying in your dorm, is everything ok?" Deku asks. I slightly tense up. "Oh yeah I'm fine. Just a really sad anime scene." I bend down to grab a water bottle, then get back up and stretch, causing my head to be up. That's when I hear Bakugo say something. "Oi, knock off Present Mic. What's that scar on your throat?" 

I immediately look back down. "Oh that? It's nothing. Promise. I'm gonna go back to my room now. Bye." As I speed walk to my room, I feel someone pin my hands on the wall. I tense up  again. "I'm not gonna ask again. What's the scar from?" he yells in my ear. I start tearing up, thinking of the flashbacks of when my dad would pin my hands the same way and then use me. I know that Bakugo wouldn't do that, but there still was a chance that he'd hurt me if I didn't tell him. But obviously I wasn't going to tell him, so I activated my quirk to a very high pitched voice and sent him flying across the commons, landing on the couch. 

I took that chance and ran to the room. I quickly shut the door and slid onto the floor, out of breath. "Hey! Are you okay? What happened?" Jirou asked, rushing out of her bed. I looked up at her and smirked, still out of breath. "I made Kacchan mad."

TIMESKIP

It was now about 1 am. Jirou and I were still awake watching (insert anime here). That's when we saw the door open. It was Denki. "Hey~." he says. "What do you want Denki?" Jirou says, rolling her eyes. Denki clutches his chest. "Man down. Man down. Cause of death: hurtful words." he says as he grabs the doorknob and slowly falls to the floor. We all laugh. "No, but actually, what's up man?" I ask. "None of us are tired and it's a Friday night, so do you guys wanna hang out in Sero's room? We're having a sleepover!" he shouts.

Jirou and I both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We then looked back at Denki. "Sure why not?" I say. "Give us like 5 minutes." "Okie dokie!" he says as he skips out of our room. "Hey. Was it just me or did you notice that Denki had a skirt on?" Jirou said, hopping out of bed. "Yeah I noticed it too. He looks good in it not gonna lie!" I say.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP

Jirou and I head down to Sero's room. It wasn't that difficult to find since he was blaring Latin music. "I knew it!" I yell as I run into his dorm. (Pick any Latin song that you want to!) (insert Latin music/lyrics here). Sero and I both sang along to the music and danced. 

(Something like this)

Everyone was staring at us in shock. When the song finished, we both looked back at everyone to see them looking at us like this 😳. "What?" we both said, kinda out of breath. "How did you do that?!" Denki said. "That was awesome! I have to write that in my notes!" I heard Midoriya say. To say the least, they were all in shock. 

'This should be a fun night!'