Chapter IX

October 28th, 2010

The next day I went into the beach which Alie told me to go to.

And because I'm headed into a beach, I've wore my beach attire. A simple sun glass, polo with a sunflower design, and a small white pants.

A lot of people was already on the beach, and at the entrance, I saw 2 bodyguards of Alie that was standing there.

I went over them and asked "So, where is she?" 

The guard looked at my outfit and says "nice beach outfit, you should have picked a more professional suit" 

After hearing what he just said, I got confused... I mean, its beach right? ain't my outfit suitable for this? 

They then brought me into a speedboat. 

We then head into the far side of the ocean. About 1km away from the beach to the ocean, a huge yacht was waiting. The speedboat accelerated really fast that we travelled from the beach to the yacht in less than 7 minutes. 

We were just about a few meters away from the yacht and there I saw how beautiful and huge the yacht is. 

Huge, classy, and a gorgeous boat it is if I'd describe it.

We then went inside the yacht.

As I got inside, a guard again went to me and said "madam is waiting upstairs, if you follow me..."

So I followed him and he brought me at the roof top of the yacht.

There, I saw about 13 to 15 people partying. 

But, they were all dressed formally and by that I meant, they were all wearing tuxedo's.

And as I arrived there, they all eventually looked at me, as if I was a beggar on the street that suddenly screamed and got everyone's attention.

"Hi..." I said and smiled, then waved my hand to them.

And they... 
They just ignored me and went back to their own businesses. 

Suddenly, a voice of woman spoke from behind me saying "Ah," then I went and looked behind and saw Alie.

"I'm glad you came" She continues, "Come, take a seat" 

So I sat in a couch beside me, and in front of me was Alie standing while holding a glass of vodka. 

"So how do I get to Andrei?" I asked

She sat with me on the couch and said "Through his wife" then she looked away and continued saying "Kristine Barton, she works at the Shipley's, its an auction center. 
There, she met Andrei" 

"happy marriage?" I asked.

"No, practically" she replied.

"They met at an auction? so he's into art?" I again asked and she replied "like a lot of wealthy criminals, he 
thinks if he covers his walls with 
tasteful, expensive things it’ll 
distract from the bloodshed. 
Judging by the lovely girl he 
married, there might be something 
in it"

She then hand over a paper bag to me, and inside of it was a piece of a painting, about 15 inches long and 12 inches wide. 

The painting was an art made by the German Romantic artist Caspar David Friedrich. The painting was named "Wanderer above the mist" or "Wanderer above the sea of fog" 

"About 5 years ago the British government has forbidden to sell the art "Wanderer above the mist" because of its rarity" She Continued, "but Andrei, through Kristine's paper works manage to buy it" 

I put the bag beside me and asked "does she know its illegal?" and she answers, "Well, we don't know, for some unknown reason there was no charges filed against her" 

"So that's my mission, it should be easy. Do you know about my power of seduction?" I replied with a sarcastic voice tone and laughed then she stood up, nods her head sideways and replied, "not interested" then laughs a bit. 

She then handed over a credit card to me, she told me that it would work in any type of bank.

"Save the world and we'll take care of the bills" She said, "a nice and formal suit would certainly take a woman's attention"