◛⑅·˚𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 ༘ ♡

APPEARANCE  :

APPEARANCE  :

his hair is split half - half , and dyed platinum in some highlights. majority of the platinum is framing his forehead.

he adornes a crown , considering he made a following devoted to despair , he sees himself as a king. the crown gives him a higher sense of authority. whilst he used to see himself as the overlord of ice - he now has a strong disdain to being seen as ordinary - as he now sees himself as a monarch / deity .

gundham's scar tattoo isn't there , instead , a thin scar going from the top of his forehead to around a centimetre above his chin.

there's a red scarf on him . although his remnant form has an anaconda , he has several small yet venomous snakes by his scarf in replacement of his devas . tanaka uses them to attack people .

he wears a black lace up corset underneath his trench coat , and chains with upside - down crosses .

the hell - hound earing was replaced by a pentagram earing.

there are several scars littering his right hand - to the extent where majority of the skin is grey and the scars are white . he wears a glove to conceal them , but in private treats them like jewellery .

BEHAVIOUR :

he purrs when content, this is usually with his s/o considering how he gets overwhelmed when touched.

gundham is stand-offish and caring and he suffers from a superiority complex. he has autism and animals are his special interest. due to his autism, he doesn't like to be touched mainly dur to the fact that it overwhelms him. his scarf is his comfort item, he always wears it or at least has it on him everywhere he goes. when he starts to get sensory overloads, he hides in his scarf because it calms him. he also does this when he's flustered or when he just needs support. he has social anxiety and is not very good with people, however, once you get to know him, you'll find that he is actually quite enjoyable to be around. when he learns to trust someone, he will teach them all about fauna and wizardry. once he starts talking about those topics, he will keep going for hours.  (creds to a friend of mine on discord.)

he's a transgender male and doesn't get dysphoric easily, he's rather relaxed about his body.

when he has sensory overloads and doesn't have his scarf on him - another thing he does is hide in a corner and groan. it helps him vent frustration.

gundham takes comfort in music as well, especially instruments like the violin as his mother liked that sort of music. 

when frustrated, the devas calm him down and are considered his family along with several other animals. he doesn't seem to take heart on people saying it was a weird hobby, and states that people don't understand the connection between man and beast. 

whilst fauna and wizardry are his interests, he also refers to himself as " the devil's cohort " . it is also due to spite towards his catholic family which frowned upon pagan practices . he states he fits right within hell - boasting about how he could " intimidate even the devil himself " .