CHAPTER-2 (smut)

WARNING: This chapter contains 'ADULT STUFF'. 

Seventeen had just released their song 'Left & Right' so as to celebrate they all decided to go on a trip which would last a week. They left in the morning so that they could reach their destination by evening/night. The members still did not know about Joshua and Vernon, some had speculated it but still not sure. When they reached their hotel/resort Vernon and Joshua decided to share a room, some were suspicious. 

Vernon first went to bath followed by Joshua, Vernon was still sitting on the bed with his bathrobe on. Joshua also had a bathrobe on. Both of them still hadn't done 'IT' as they wanted to get to know each other more but it already had been 5-6 months since their dating. 

Vernon made the move his move, he was sitting on his bed and actioned Joshua to come and sit on his laps, Joshua was flustered but then smiled, he went an sat on Vernon's left thigh both his legs in between Vernon's, his hands wrapping around Vernon's neck. Vernon was utterly shocked, he did not expect Joshua to be so bold, but soon he thought that he should have expected it as Joshua was a very flirty person.

Vernon's eyes filled with lust, he then pressed his lips against Joshua and licked his lips, Joshua let him enter, both of them exploring each other's mouth with their tongue, after a hot minute of kissing they both separated, both breathing heavily. Vernon started giving hickeys on Joshua's neck.

"ahhhhh" Joshua moaned, turning on Vernon more then he started licking his nipples

"ahhhh...ahhh, n-no not there!!!" 

"hmmmm, you are quite sensitive yourself" Vernon gave a grin

Vernon sucking Joshua's nipples as he handjobed Joshua's cock

"ahhhh, fuck yer...hand!!", *spurt* Joshua came

"This is just the starting and you already came??" Vernon teased 

This time Joshua wanted to tease Vernon, he stood up and sat in between Vernon's thighs and put wrapped his mouth around Vernon's cock, moving his face back and forth while his tongue teased his  cock. 

"ahhhhh- ahhhhh. so good~" moaned Vernon. He then put his hand on Joshua's head and pushed his head even deeper and came.

"you better gulp all of it down," told Vernon, and Joshua gulped it down with some difficulty.

Vernon could not wait any more, so he picked up Joshua and threw him on the bed. Vernon now on top of Joshua. Vernon then took some cream and applied it to his fingers and shoved it inside Joshua's hole. Joshua arched his back.

"ahhh-ahhhhhhh~" Joshua kept on moaning 

"Just put it in already ahhh~," told Joshua

Vernon then applied some cream on his cock too and slid it in, moving back and forth roughly. 

"Not so rough~"

"then do you want me to stop?" told Vernon lust filling in his eyes. Joshua did not tell anything.

"so good~ ahhhhh there!!" Joshua told.

Vernon also handjobed Joshua's cock.

"I am coming~" told Vernon

"me too" *spurt* *spurt* both of them came together. 

"ahhhhhh!! huff huff" Joshua tired as for Vernon he was still not done, he took Joshua into the bathroom and had another round.

After that, they both came and slept warmly hugging each other. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry if the smut was not good, this was actually my first time writing one. I apologize if it was disappointing.