Delivery Guy

I just got home from an annual outing for the company, but I'm still hungry. I haven't gone grocery shopping in weeks and my pantry is nearly empty. I'm too tired to walk to the gas station, so I'll just order some food. I'm thinking a margarita pizza with sausage. "That sounds heavenly." I mumble to myself. I open the DoorDash app and order my food.

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟒𝟓-𝟓𝟎𝐦𝐢𝐧

"Hm.. that should be enough time to unwind." I say to myself. I head to the bathroom, throw my hair up into a bun, and put on a shower cap. I set a 25min timer and hit shuffle on my shower playlist. I hop in the shower and hum along to the songs. Twenty-five minutes have passed, so I hop out the shower. I start my face wash routine, and half way through I decide I want to put on a face mask. I head into my room which is connected to my bedroom and grab a pink clay mask. It felt a little stuffy in my room so I opened the window. The smell of fresh rain hit my nose as I inhaled it deeply.
I guess it started to rain while I was in the shower. The sound of faint music playing in the background and the wind shuffling the leaves outside calmed my mind. I head back to the bathroom to put on my mask. While i'm applying my mask I hear a knock at my door. I hurry to the living room and yell "Just leave it at the door please!" assuming it was the food I had ordered. I start to walk away when I hear them knock again. I didn't want whoever it was to see me wrapped in a towel with only half of my face mask applied, so I shuffle to the door and open it slightly sticking only my hand out. Nothing gets placed in my hand. I open the door more and see the back of a tall guy in a leather jacket holding my food. He swiftly turns around and jumps as he was startled by my presence.
"Agh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I asked you to leave it at the door, but you con-" I look up to see him laughing at me. I quickly remember i'm only in a towel and with only half of a face mask applied. I instantly cover my face. "Thank you!" I say through my hands as I snatch the bag away and slam the door. I slump to the floor uncovering my face and screaming into my hands. "That was embarrassing" I mumble. I quickly compose myself and head to the kitchen with my food. I take out the pizza and place two slices on a plate. The smell of the basil and sausage hit my nose. Before eating I run to the bathroom and wash off the face mask. I walk back to the kitchen and take a bite of my pizza and sigh in satisfaction. While I'm  eating I turn on some cartoons. As the show is playing in the back I start to think about what happened earlier.
" I can't believe I was apologizing to him and in the middle of me speaking he started laughing." I faintly remember his appearance. He had dark brown wavy hair that was slightly drenched due to the rain and it fell to his shoulders at least. His teeth were pearly white and his canines were sharp. That's all I could really remember since I was in a hurry to close the door. After I'm done eating I clean up after myself and head to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I head to my bed to get comfortable. Before bed I open the Door Dash app.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚?

★      ★      ★      ★      ★
"Five stars as usual." I say to yourself.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞?

"Hm.. so that's his name. Well Kai's service was shitty!" I exclaim. "What kind of person laughs at you mid apology! He should be grateful I'm still tipping him." I give Kai five stars and tip him $4. My eyelids start to get heavy, so I turn off my phone and head to bed.

!!𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑷!!

I wake up to my loud alarm and slam the stop button. I quickly head over to my window to open the blinds. The sun beams on my face as I stretch. I take a quick glance at my clock on the wall and see it's 8am. I have to be at work at 9:30 today. I head to my walk in closet to pick today's outfit. Boss said we could dress casual today, so I throw on a black turtle neck and layer it with a blue and white striped shirt.