ᴛᴡᴏ

꧁༒☬ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ ☬༒꧂

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ

𝐌

Here I am at work in my office waiting for Mr Walker to come to work. I had set his hot black coffee on his desk along with his papers, noticing that he had two meetings today.

His other assistant had shown me what I had to do since yesterday was her last day working at the company.

"Good morning Ms Brown," he said while passing my office. "Good morning Mr Walker," I followed him into his office. "Mr Walker, you have two meetings today; one with Mr West in 5 minutes and the other with Mr Smith at 4 p.m.

"Okay, do you have your notebook?" He asked, looking over at me. "Yes sir," I answered. His eyes trailed down at me before flicking them back to me as he bit his lips. "Let's go," he said, walking past me.

We walked into the meeting and the whole room was full of men and I was the only female there. I started feeling nervous. I stopped in my tracks as everyone stared at me, but then Mr Walker gently grabbed my hand.

Lead us to our seats. I took a seat beside him and the meeting began. I took notes for him until the meeting was finished.

When the meeting came to an end. I had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom because I needed to pee so badly. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom not paying attention to where I was heading, only to bump into Mr West.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I -" I started to ramble. "Oh it's okay don't worry Ms Brown," he said smiling as he excused himself.

"Ms Brown" a deep voice called and I turned around to see Mr Walker, who was walking towards me. "Are you ready for the next meeting?" He asked as he looked down at me. He has this intense look in his eyes, so I start to feel shy.

"What?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders, but he chuckles to himself. My heart flutters at how handsome he looks when he smiles. "Don't worry about it, come on, let's go." I looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up.

I skipped lunch for the next meeting. While I'm taking notes, I can feel Mr Walker's gaze on me as I try to ignore it and focus until this meeting is over.

Once that shit was over I headed straight to my office and began packing my bag to go home because I hadn't eaten.

"Ms Brown, do you want to get something to eat?" He asks, interrupting my thoughts. I pause my movements looking up at him. "Uh, yeah." I agreed because I'm getting free food. I'm not complaining.

I grabbed my bag and followed him to his car. Once we got in we headed straight to a restaurant.

꧁༒☬ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ ☬༒꧂

We got our seats before ordering what we wanted to eat and he ordered some white wine for us.

It was starting to get awkward since he was staring at me making me nervous.

"Um...so Mr Walker?" I started to say before he cut me off. "No, please call me Alex. We're outside of work." He sipped from his wine keeping his intense stare on me.

"Oh okay then... call me Mia." He hums. "Okay, let's try to get to know each other?" I suggest as he smirks. "Okay." He nods and we talk the rest of the night.

I began to feel comfortable and we ate our food and had dessert until the waiter told us we had to leave. He decided to drop me home.

Alex is a sweet guy and funny. He is from Italy. He loves to work out in his free time. His like watch actions movies. And first he didn't like watching anime but his nephews put him on it. That makes two of us.

He's the type of guy I would like to get to know. I'm comfortable around him.

We were now outside my condo. "Okay, this is me. Thank you so much for lunch." I thanked Alex as I unbuckled my seat belt, grabbed my bag, and opened the car door.

"Wait. I'll walk you to your door." He says as he leaves the car and jogs around it to my side. "No it's oka-'' I started to say but he cuts me off

"No I want to," he walks up the stairs with me. I sigh but don't complain.

We walked in comfortable silence. We eventually got to my door and I took out my keys and opened my door. "Mia, you did a good job today, keep it up." I felt my face heat up as I nodded.

"Thank you. I will keep doing my work." I walked inside and turned around to face him.

We both laughed at the same time as we said, "Goodnight." "Drive home safely." I closed my door and locked it.

I washed my hands and decided to change out of my work clothes and stepped into the kitchen and baked cookies and muffins. I took some cookies and one muffin and turned on the television and put on 'My Hero Academia'

While I was eating, my phone rang. I paused the show and looked at the caller and it was my brother. I answered the call.

"Wassup sis," Trey said, "Hey... how are you?" I asked, taking a bite from my muffin.

"I'm good...and you?" I sipping from the drink. And took out my clothes for tomorrow, "How are Anika and my nephews?" as I caught up with him.

We both said our goodbyes and I turned back to watch the show.