MS.HEIACHI 02

A loud gunshot was heard in the whole place.

The girl was shot in the head! Jesus! What now?!

The man just stared at us like nothing happened kids! It's okay look.

Oh my god! Did we just met and witness a murder scene! Oh god!

Scarlet, Lindsay and Patricia shouted when the heard the gun fires. The boys are still the same. Confused and annoyed.

Let's get out of this place already!!!

"Oh? Why the sudden change of face emotions eh? You all just witnessed a crime? Maybe you figured it out now, right?" The man was smiling like a crazy old man.

His left hand was full of blood while the other hand was his gun, used when he shot the girl.

Everyone was trembling and scared. Even my bravery earlier vanished by just a one gun shot.

"Don't worry kids. I won't use that kind of shit on you guys! Come on! Lighten up those serious faces! Smile eh!?" The man explained smiling. How can he smile when he killed someone just like that!

"Oh my god!" Lindsay exclaimed looking at the dead body lying on the ground.

"Wag mong titigan Linds. Eyes off." I commanded.

"Come on. Let's get out of here!" I shouted. Not looking at those murderers out there.

Pabukas na kami sa pinto ng van ng biglang magsalita ulit ang lalaki.

"We'll each other kids soon. Don't worry. It's just a little show. Sayonara!" He smiled wickedly while i glare at him deadly. How can he do all of these!

Nakaalis na kami sa lugar na yon but our minds are still on that scene earlier.

"I-i'm sorry guys. Sana hindi ko na lang pinasok yung loob ng building! It was my fault!" Lindsay broke the silence by blaming her.

"No Linds! It's no one's fault. We didn't see it coming also so it's no one to blame. Calm down." It was Kye. We all nodded but Patricia ang Scarlet are still wiping their tears off.

"Oh god! How can he kill like that! At worst, sa harap pa natin niya ginawa!" Scarlet exclaimed. "Akala ko pa naman, he was a good person! He's a murderer!"

"Calm down Scar!" Ani Patrick habang inaalo si Scarlet. Maybe they're traumatized.

Sino ba kasing kaya mapanood ang isang live murder incident at kaming pito ang nakakita non!

"Should we tell the police?" It was Terrence.

"Yeah, we should report that crime!" Patricia speak.

"Think wisely guys. If you report them to the police, those guys will come on us! Or worse they may kill us!" Ani Kye. I agree.

"We should stay silent first. But, if we saw them again. Do not hesitate to report it. Okay?" I said and they all nodded.

"So? What are we going to do now?" It was Lindsay.

"We should stay in our places. It's dangerous na. Cancel our adventure this year. There will be no adventure. After what we saw, can you all be blind and smile like nothing happens?" I explained though. I really hope they get my point.