Chapter 1: Redemption Never Came

Image Credit to: Shadow Symphony
(Video: Music Freaks but it's a meme:
Jake is Pregananate??!!.)

On the second day of him going to the music club, Jake Sterling arrived a bit late, but he still made it.
He was greeted by the others,
Except for Zander, whom shouted that he couldn't even take it seriously.
The two then started a fight.
A few minutes passed by,
Jake went and shouted
"Funnily enough, I Do have a passion for music! And I DO love singing! You don't even Know Anything about me!"
A few seconds later into Zander's response he pulled out a knife and shouted "Like I was saying...
For Some reason,
I'm the only one in this Bloody club..."
He walked up to Jake, fear on his and everyone else's faces, But Rage and Fury on Zander's,
"That Seems to Get It!!!"
He then stabbed Jake at the side.
Jake Screamed as he was attacked in such a way with such a weapon.
Jake fell onto the floor with a bleeding side, the others ran up to him shouting Jake's name, and then they confronted Zander, yelling at him with Zander yelling back at them.
Jake's vision faded away after a few seconds, It almost seemed like Jake Sterling was no more... Untill he eventually woke up. "AH!!!" He shouted. "What the hell Was That..?"
He shouted as well. Realizing that it was a mere nightmare.
But what happened to him was Not.
"Huh?" He says, as he noticed that he was in a different area.
He looked around the area he was in to see/realize that he was in a hospital bed, in a hospital itself, he figured this was a nightmare, but it turns out he wasn't.
He noticed that he was brought into the hospital. Jake was left just confused about How he even Got There. But he guessed that it was probably Hailey and the others whom called. But he then heard a beeping sound coming out of the monitor.
He then pulled the hospital blanket up and see that there is still Some blood in it but that the stab wound was Still healing, although it left a scar.
His eyes widened, as he saw the scar,
The memory flooded back into his head, Zander's words echoes and repeats over and over. Jake was Severely afraid. He closed his eyes tightly, and covered his ears, but with no prevail. He then Screamed, and when he was done, the voices left/faded away. Jake was then devastated on what happened to him. He knew Zander hated him, but not to an extent that he would do something as Gruesome as This. He covered his eyes with his hands, and placed them on his knees, as he then began to cry.
The moment lasted a few minutes until he finally stopped, he then got out of the hospital bed, without triggering Anything, and then went to the nearest window to stare at the sky.
"Why would he do that...?" Jake said to himself in his mind.
"I know he hated me, but...
I didn't figure that he would do something like That..."
Tears began to reform in his eyes,
But he wiped them off/away.
"Why though...?" Jake he said as well,
"Why would he do this to me...?"
His voice Started to break in his mind.
"I just wanted to make Everything I have done Better for them... For Him..." He was about to cry again,
But he didn't. He bowed his head,
His eyes covered in shadow.
Jake: I wanted to make it up to them..
I wanted to make it ALL up to them...
I wanted to Redeem myself..
After All that I have done to them...!
*His fists then tighten up as he was filled with rage*
But No... He just decided that it was a Great idea to Stab me in my F-cking side...!! *Some tears fell off his face and landed on the windowsill.*
Jake: I bet he wanted to Kill me
So he wouldn't have to worry about seeing my stupid face every single day..! So that I wouldn't have had to join in that god damn club...!
Oh... Yeah.. That must have been his plan! Wasn't it?!
Well, I got news for That Prick!!...
Plans do Not Always work out...
They tend Fail.. they literally do Not go according to it!
Ooohh.. When I get back into that dammed school, after I get out of here.. there Will be a New Jake Sterling... The Old one is Dead..
Just like what Zander wanted..
From now on... There Will be a version of him that no one has Ever seen before... A Stronger.. Faster..
Wiser.. Tougher.. Smarter.. Jake.
The Go-Happy, Music Loving, Friendly
Forgiving, and Alastor-like Jake is Gone... When I come back...
After I get out of here..
I will become... An Emo.

*He opened his eyes, pupils dilated,
But he was full of Rage, and utter Disbelief. He meant Everything he said. He Will have his revenge or vengeance.. one way.. or another.*

((To Be Continued...))