The Move

Tia's POV
Why? Why did that man have to do it? What did they do to him? nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the speaker "226 flight to North Carolina" I grabbed my bags and woke my mom up, "mom, mom, MOM!"
"What now Tia?"
"Come on the flight is leaving."

We walked up to the birding area, I have my passport and got onto the plane and sat in my seat. Me and my mum couldn't sit next to each other.
I got my headphones and put them in, only for them to be yanked out by some moody old man. " excuse me, but I sit next to you so I'm going to need you to move your bags."
I moves my bag and the man say down.

"Hello lady's and gentlemen, thank you for flying with us today, but if possible could anybody consider swapping seats so a woman and her daughter could sit to another."

Well anything beats sitting next to this asshole, i stood up and said "i will" "aha thank you i will show you to where you will be sitting." "okay"

we walked down the middle of the plane, all eyes on me,the lady showed me to my seat and i sat down. i haven't yet aknolaged the person sitting next to me and i wasnt planning on either. i put my headphones is and listend to my music.

not long after then plane was in the air and my life in london was over, i was moving to crappy north carolina with my mum, yay how fun.

8 hours later(idk how long the plane would take)

i was awoken by a tap on my sholder, " we are landing" the boy whisperd "oh, okay thank you" i smiled, i coindnt help but stare at his eyes, they were extraordinary, like cristal blue.

"tia, come on hurry up the taxi to take us to the house will be waiting" my mum said "okay, let me get my stuff together and i will meet you by baggage claim" i didnt get a answer because she was alreadt walking off the plane, i turned back around hoping to talk to the boy with the blue eyes already to find he was gone.

i got my stuff together and ren off the plane, i made my way to baggage claim and got my bags, me and my mum were walking to the doors of the airport, and i saw him again, the boy with the cristal blue eyes, but this time he was with other people. He looked so happy, i wish i could be like that.

I still hadnt noticed i was staring untill we made eye contact, i quickly looked away and got into the taxi with my mum.

i looked out the window if the taxi, here is so different to london, in london the houses have indivuality, well mine did because it was old, but here everything looked so plain and boring. At least the weather here is good.

we made it to the new house, and i got out of the taxi, and i stare in awe, its massive and goergous, okay i think i can get used to this.

while my mum struggels to put the key in the door, i look down the street, there is about 30 other houses including the ones on the other side of the road, i hear the door open and walk in. this is nothing like i thought it would be "mum, how did we afford this?" i said looking down the hall "thats not for you to worry about tia, now go to your room and unpack, the delivery man put your boxes in your room yesterday." "okay good night mum" i said kissing her on the cheek, "goodnight sweetie"

I wonder the hall untill i get to the end of the hall, my room. i walk in and its pretty cool. i throw my bag on the flor, change and take my make-up off and get into bed.

im dreading starting school next week, but with me being 16 and behind in every subject since my dad and brothers death,it turns out i have too. i slowly find mysef closing my eyes and going to sleep.

okay so this is the first chapter, tell me what you think, im planning on updating tomorrow. just so you know nash wil be in the next chapter.

-emma