Chapter 3 -end.

♫︎

The Wedding finally ended and it was picture taking. The bride and her family first so Jungkook came down to greet his hyung's.

"Congrats Gguk" he heard the words again and again from different people.

He smiled at them and his eyes finally landed at the small, familiar figure sitting alone, a little far from where he was. "Please excuse me" he said, dragging his own body away from the crowds.

He was right. It was him. "He came..." Jungkook uttered in disbelief. His feet dragging him nearer to the person, until he was in front of him.

Jimin Averts his gaze to the guy in front of him and abruptly stood up upon realizing who it was.

"Jimin.." Jungkook started. But he received a hard slap in response. Luckily, no one saw.

"How dare you" Jimin states as tears finally fell from his eyes

"How dare you make all this look like my dream wedding."

"How dare you use my favorite color as a theme for your wedding! How dare you use my favorite flowers as decorations! How dare you set the date of this crap to our Anniversary! How dare you use our theme song for the ceremony!" Jimin exclaimed out in Anger.

"And how dare you invite me here." Jimin gritted his teeth as he said the last words.

And Jungkook only remained staring at the cold floor

"What are you trying to show me here huh? Do you think this is funny? Well God d*mn it's not!" Jimin said, gesturing sarcastically at the sentence

"I'm sorry" Jungkook breathe out. "I did this..." He started as his eyes meet Jimin's. "Because it's the only way I could pretend that you're my bride."

Jimin was taken aback at that. His anger vanished like a bubble, now exchanged confusion.

"Groom! We need you here!" Someone Called. Jungkook waited for him to say something though.

"I'm sorry too Gguk... We've decided our future years ago. And you chose to leave me. It's too late. Congratulations" And Jimin turned his back to walk away. And as expected, Jungkook didn't chase after him.

He was such a coward back then. And a bigger one now.

Everything that had happened...

Should just be forgotten.

Jungkook was married and Jimin had already let go.

It was too late.

- END.