Chapter 2

Eva's POV

         Beep!Beep!Beep Eva quickly hit her alarm as the sound blared through the room. She quickly rubbed her eyes and started to get ready to drive to her friend Amelia's summer time cabin. She went to the bathroom stripped out of her pajamas and turned on the shower. She waited a few minutes before hopping in and started getting ready for the long summer month ahead with Amelia. She quickly shaved washed her hair and washed her body with her green tea scented body wash and hopped out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her body and wiped the mirror off that was covered in steam. She washed her face, blowdryed her hair and curled it, then she did light makeup with smaller fake lashes and a nice pink eyeshadow look and threw on some lipgloss. Seh then realized she had to get on the road soon to head to the cabin so she quickly put on a form fitting pink dress with some nice pink heels and threw her bathroom products and clothes in a bag and headed out the door. She listened to music as she drove she then pulled up to the giant cabin and grabbed her bag and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. She was filled with anxiety she had a major crush on Amelia for so long but never had the guts to tell her and Amelia was straight anyways so what was the point. Amelia then opened the door and Eva forgot how to breath Amelia had gotten so much prettier over the summer how was she going to spend a whole month wiht her without ruining their friendship by confessing her feelings.

(A/N Hey sorry I haven't posted a second chapter in so long i will try to post more frequently if i am being honest i never thought anyone would read this but I am glad that a few people have so thanks bye!)