✰Six✰

"Kuroo, just because we're dating, doesn't mean I'm going to devote my whole life to you and not care about anyone else. We're not married or anything."

I regretted saying that. "Oh. So that's what you think?" "Wait, I didn't mean that, Tetsu." "No, it's fine. I think we should just take a break from each other since that's how you feel. I'll see you at school. Bye." I didn't even get to say anything back before he hung up on me.

I went back to the couch, crying for the second time today. "Y/n? What's wrong?" I sat down, covering my face, "Kuroo just broke up with me."

Kenma POV:

She started to sob, throwing her head in one of the pillows. "Oh, uhm..." I couldn't think of anything to say to her. I was having mixed emotions about this.

I'm sad that she's sad and crying, but at the same time I'm happy that Kuroo isn't with her anymore.

I just stayed there, still thinking of what to say to her. I really hated seeing her cry again. Today has probably been really hard for her.

Y/n POV:

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 7am. I'm pretty sure I cried myself to sleep. I looked around to see Kenma playing on my switch.

"Have you been awake the whole time?" I asked him. He turned to me and answered, "yea. I wanted to stay awake to think of something to cheer you up, but I still haven't thought of anything."

"Awww, Kenma you're so sweet." I said pinching his cheek. He blushed and asked, "do you wanna do something today?" I looked behind him and saw that the pool was clean today.

"We should go swimming!" I said. "No way." He refused. "Pleaseee, I know you hate water but just today. For me, at least?" I said doing the puppy eyes. "Fine."