~CHAPTER SEVEN~

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

"Excuse me?" Said the person across the phone.

"Yes? Danielly replied.

"Is this Danielly Jones?"

Danielly heard a laugh behind the phone and was confused.

"Uh, yes? Who I this?" She asked.

Danielly heard the laughter a bit louder this time, and before that person could speak she said "If you're playing a game on me, it's not the right time". Danielly heard screams and mumbling, she was worried yet irritated by the noise. Danielly was about to cancel the call when someone on the phone spoke...

"I'm so sorry for my brothers! They are being annoying again...hope they didn't bother you" a male person said.

"That voice...THAT VOICE! DYLAN?!" Danielly mentally said in shock.

Before canceling the call, Danielly asked "By any chance. Do you know a guy named Dylan? I don't know his last name...", "You know me?! WHAT DID MY BROTHERS TOLD YOU?!" He asked in shock, "So you are Dylan?" Danielly asked to clarify, "Yes. How did you know?" He asked, "Um, it's just a..guess?" Danielly said but she lied cause who would believe her if she said that she dreamt about him?

"Anyways, have a great day! I'm sorry again for my brothers!" He said right before he canceled the call.

Danielly was so confused and shock, he sounded nice and all, but in her dream, he was the leader of the city gang.

A lot happened today, her dreams are starting to become real but in the opposite manner. Not only that but she met HER OWN FATHER who practically abandoned her when she was little for another woman who just wanted him for his money.

Danielly already felt tired just by thinking about everything that has been happening recently, that ONE dream ends up affecting Danielly's sleep schedule.

The recent days were too hectic for her to handle.

She was bored and was desperate to not think of all the coincidence that was happening around her. She called some friends over to bring some fun into her life, she allows her friends to bring other friends to you know...have more friends?

A few hours later...

Her friends and her friend's friends came over, she wasn't expecting to see a familiar face! She's starting to regret her decision on allowing her friends to bring their friends. Among a small crowd she saw...Dylan, the same Dylan that she met in her dreams and talk to on an unexpected call.

She didn't put too much thought into it and decided to hang out with her friends that she knows.

"AYYEEE THAT'S MAH GIRL DANNY!! How you doin'?!" One of her friends said out loud catching all the attention of other people, Danielly awkwardly smiles and replied quietly "I'm fine hehe. Yeah".

"How about we play a little game? A very common yet fun game?" One of the people asked, it was not a friend of Danielly tho. Everybody screamed out yes and accepted the idea of playing a game, "Ok then, we gotta make a circle first." They said, everyone formed one big circle in random order.

Danielly sat beside Dylan who wasn't really paying attention but sat there, quiet. Danielly slowly moves away from Dylan to prevent a conversation between them, Dylan notices and said "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. I could swap places if you want!", "Oh um. It's fine..." Danielly had no choice but to stay at the spot she specifically sated on.