Year 6 Part 2

"Remember to keep an eye out for anyone remotely suspicious okay? You need to be on high alert." Harry said as Esme moved to walk out of the Gryffindor cart. She gave Harry's hand a reassuring squeeze and nodded her head.

Since Sirius' passing and the impending war, the pair had been inseparable. Neither one had to say that they thought any separation meant a lack of protection for the other. Esme couldn't live without Harry and Harry without her. However, Esme knew that avoiding an argument with Harry was best for him, he had enough on his plate already.

When she first saw that familiar glint of blonde hair as she walked into the train cart, her heart nearly burst out of its seams. She imagined running right over to him, climbing on his lap, and snogging the living daylights out of him. Their relationship was a secret, a badly kept one, but a secret nonetheless, therefore Esme had to show restraint. As she drew closer to Draco and their friends her fast-beating heart fell right to the pit of her stomach. Draco looked awful. Typically he looked like a refreshed, unfairly gorgeous angel with a smirk plastered on his face, yet today, he looked like the devil himself has dragged him through all seven circles of hell. His eyes were framed with dark circles, his face looked almost sunken in and a bored expression was plastered on his face as he feigned interest at whatever Daphne was saying.

"Esme, please tell me you have come to your senses and realized you like women over the summer and you will snog me right here in this train cart." Pansy said as her eyes roamed Esme's body, "I mean look at your tits Esme. They grew at least a cup size over the summer."

Esme had noticed the change in her body as the summer flew by. She grew about an inch, but instead of getting slimmer, she filled out considerably. Pansy was accurate in that her breasts did grow from a B to a C cup, giving her a reason to spend money on new underthings, including some pieces she thought would please her boyfriend immensely. She had also grown into hips and while she had gained some weight, she felt confident in her body.

Thanks to Pansy's loudmouth, everyone's eyes dropped to Esme's breasts which were actually covered by a sweater, "Wow Pans I always suspected one of the boys would be the first person to objectify my body." Esme says as she slides into the seat next to Draco. Draco's hand immediately finds hers underneath the table and a barely-there smile plays at the corners of his mouth.

"Objectifying? I would never. I am simply appreciating one the beauty of your figure. A figure which I would pay good money to put my mouth on."

Pansy always has been and always will be the groups biggest flirt. When she came out to the small group of Slytherin's everyone was a little taken aback, but happy that she had felt comfortable enough to tell them. When she realized they would all support her, she quickly began hitting on Esme at every chance she could both because it combined two of her favorite things: flirting and pissing off Draco.

"You know she would if she could Pans, but she's still on her mission of trying to bed a nice pureblood man." Theo interjected before sending the group into a fit of laughter. It was a running joke that Esme was trying to end at least one pure bloodline, little did they know that if she had just forgotten a contraceptive charm, she could have already accomplished this mission.

As she heard Daphne go on about her family's summer trip to France, she noticed Draco tense up and eyes flicker to the railing above them. She nudged Draco's knee underneath the table to which he ignored her and started to stare out the window again. Not even two hours have passed and he's already being difficult.

If he wants to be that way then fine, two can play at this game. She released his hand and shifted her body away to focus on Daphne. Was this a totally fair move, seeing as she knew he had just had a bad summer? No, but since when do Slytherins play fair? Draco's love languages are touch and words of affirmation and Esme effectively took away both of them by ignoring him right back.