Ripped

"Vanny! You can't just appear when I'm in school!" Izuku explained frantically, still embarrassed.

"Not my fault"
"How?"
"How what?"
"How is it not your fault?"
"How is what not my fault?"
"What happened back in there"
"Back in where ?"
"The class room"
"What classroom?"
(Honestly I would respond the same way)

Izuku face palmed.
"Ya know what, I give up" Izuku sighed in frustration.
He started walking back into the school when his phone rang.

He slipped it out of his pocket and put it to his ear. "Yello"

"NERD GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO USJ NOW!!!, AND DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!!" Bakugo shouted though his phone then hung up.

Izuku took a second to process what he was told. Oh right the class was going on a feel trip today.
'WAIT HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN PIT HERE FOR?!'
He quickly shook his head And started running as fast as he could (which is pretty fast) to USJ.
(Universal Studios Japan)

When he had arrived 25 minutes later he busted down the door, and when I mean busted I mean like kicked them wide open almost off the hinges.

He panted as he ran over to his classmates near the entrance.

Shigaraki smirked as he scratched his neck, "seems like we have a new brat, NOMU"

"Afton! Over here!" Mina, who had Pro hero thirteen laying her lap hurt.

Izuku looked around and took in what was happening.
He saw a few of his classmates with him now, which meant they were all separated. He saw Aizawa being carried up the stairs by Tsu and Mineta. Aizawa. Wing hurt badly.
He still saw some students escaping from different places of the Joint.

'With Aizawa and Thirteen down for the count and everyone else clueless right now someone has to keep them distracted till the pros arrive, if they ever do' he thought to himself as he started running towards the edge of the platform before jumping down to ground level.

Shigaraki snapped his fingers and nomu charged at Izuku and grabbed him.

"DEKU YOU DUMB NERD" Bakugo yelled at his friend running over to try and help.

"Let's see if all might will come faster if we kill a kid. Nomu, kill him" shigaraki commanded.

Nomu grabbed Izukus top and bottom halves of his body.

"Oh goddamnit" Bakugo said under his breath. "Baku-Bro Why aren't you doing anything!" Kirishima yelled at him while Bakugo just held up a finger. "Wait"

Nomu ripped Izukus body in half.

Kirishima yelled out trying to get to Izuku but Bakugo held him back. "Wait"

Nomu dropped Izukus body halves on the ground.

"Wait for it"
Bakugo said to kirishima.

"Oh, YOU PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT" Izuku angrily yelled at the villain. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR IT TO REATTACH, OH WAIT YOU DONT SO FUCLING THINK ABOUT THAT FIRST DICKWAD" Izuku yelled.

Shigaraki just stared in shock that he was still alive.
.
.
.
.
.—————-
CLIFFHANGER BOIS.
Get ready cause next chapter I probably plan to have A LOT of swearing.