Sofia's P.O.V

"No that's it! I'm done! you're not going to stay here and treat people the way you do!" my mom yelled through gritted teeth.

"do you not realise I really didn't do anything. I was just mad because he's always treating me like shit and he says everything like such an asshole mom. HE HATES ME" I say while I start to cry.

"you're going to live with my mom." she says, almost calmly.

"fine..whatever..." I trail off and wipe a few tears from beneath my eyes.

my mom's boyfriend had been talking down to me and was making me feel like complete and utter crap, so I slammed my door and threw a water bottle at my closet door and it completely set my mom and her boyfriend off. they were mad at me for releasing my anger and having an attitude, which I really didn't have one.

i liked my grandma but the thought of moving scared me to death.

my friend Carter was sitting next to me the whole time it happened, just listening to me and my mom argue. She looked at me and held her arms out for me to hug her.

"It's okay, don't cry your moms just a bitch." she said in my ear.

I pulled away and looked at her "I don't wanna move"

My grandma only lived in the next town over but I'd still have to go to a different school and that thought was terrifying.

"I couldn't do it either...without you," Carter says.

"it'll be okay. I really do need to get out of here."

and that weekend I did.

Shawn's P.O.V

a/n sorry for the lack of capital letters and bad grammar:} ILL UPDATE AGAIN AT 20 READS soooo and the characters name is Sofia bc I'm in love with Sofia vergara haha