The Orange Miracle?

Prologue: This is taken place during the Winter Cup. 

                                                                 .........

Kagami: Hey kuroko.  He said eating the last of his burgers. They were walking back home from the gym after Riko gave them some hellish training. "Ahh- that was good."

Kuroko: " Yes Kagami." He had his usual deadpan expression on his face while drinking his vanilla milkshake. "Sluurrpp!"

Kagami POV

" You said that the Generations of Miracles have hair colors of the rainbow right?" I said stopping in my tracks waiting for the emotionless bluenette to answer me with his usual deadpan expression. " so what about the orange one?" I knew that was a stupid question but  I still asked. This time he was the one to stop moving. I wasn't expecting what was about to happen.

Kuroko POV

When he asked that question, I was taken back a lot. This was the first time someone has asked me this. All the memories of him and teiko came flooding back into my mind. All the happy and sad moments came rushing to me. I secretly missed being in teiko before the rest of them changed. I hadn't noticed I already dropped my vanilla milkshake on the floor. Then I felt something on my face. I was crying. All of a sudden, there was something shaking - Kuroko! Kuroko!!!

Kagami POV

Kuroko! He finally stopped staring into space. I have been calling his name for three minutes now until I noticed he was crying. The same kuroko who always shows barely any emotion was crying. I was utterly shocked by what I saw.  I didn't know what to do and I sucked at comforting people especially when it came to girls but that not the point now. " Y-you d-don't need to answer the question if you are not comfortable " " no," he answered the question with a soft smile.  " Since you are my new light and I'm your shadow. I will answer the question."

I saw him take a deep breath before answering me. " There is indeed an orange miracle. The Sun of the miracles. The best player on the team and has even beaten Akashi in a one-on-one. He is always cheerful and has a sunshine personality. The Captain can even substitute him for Aomine-kun. He never played in official matches because he was extremely strong and fast that it looks like he is teleporting so he didn't want attention. Even if he was the best, he still kept his sunshine personality." he said with a wide smile. 

"........ NAAAAAAAAAAANNNIIII!!! " i was flabbergasted. I couldn't form any words in my mouth. this was too much info to take in. I never someone like that in Generation of miracles existed.  I wanted to meet and play a one-on-one with him to see how strong he is that he is putting him on top of Akashi and Aomine. I want to beat him. i want to cru- " kagami" he said with a small smile. " it is getting late, so let us go home okay?" "Yeah!"

 " it is getting late, so let us go home okay?" "Yeah!"

Back at karasuno-

Hinata POV

"AcchooooOOOO!!!!" someone is definitely talking about me," I said in between receive practice." Boke Hinata Boke! don't tell me you caught a cold! " he shouted from the other side of the net." Shutup BAkageyama! " I shouted back

 .

.

.

.

.

.

Note: All the pictures that are; I don't own them at all and the credits go the creators and  got my inspiration from the other books like:

The seventh miracle by kamichi

The secret seventh miracle by Im__a__simp___

A haikyuu and kuroko no baskue by UNTDIL

The orange miracle by kurokonobaskue