The Beginning

Haru's Pov:

I woke up, sweat trickling down my forehead. I had the dream again, the same dream I have been having every night since the incident. I remember it as though it was yesterday.

We were walking back from school. I was in a surprisingly good mood that day, all because of her. She helped me with my math test, if it wasn't for her i would've been held back, but no she spent all her time and effort in teaching me, we were studying for 10 hours straight and it paid off. We took the turn into the Sohma family Estate. We walked in silence, it wasn't the awkward type of silence it was more... comfortable, but something was up. I knew something was on her mind, she was trying to decide if she should tell me or not. We walked up to the house, and then she suddenly stopped. I turned around to see if she was alright.

'Hey, you okay' i said worry plastered across my face.

'H-Haru i need to tell you....i need to tell you something' I was just about to ask what it was but a voice called out to her.

'Alice' it was Hatori 'Akito would like to speak with you he says it's important'. That was all he said as he turned into the house. Fear plastered across her face, when she saw i was looking she covered it up quickly, though i still noticed.

'H-Haru listen to me no matter what happens, I..I just want you to know that i love you and i always will no matter what happens' She stood on her tippy toes and hugged me. We stood there for a while just holding each other. When i looked at her she had a few tears in her eyes. It was as if she knew what was going to happen, as if she knew what Akito was going to do. I looked at her so confused with her sudden seriousness, she kissed my cheek and went inside that was the last time i ever saw her again.

I look at myself in the mirror, remembering all of what had happened that day. The way i locked myself in my room and cried, i cried for days for i had lost my twin sister the moment she walked into Hatori's office, that was the day Alice lost her memory of ever knowing me at all.

A/N

Heyyy!!!! just finished the first chapter i wanted to end it in suspense, though i promise the next chapters will be long i wont update frequently because i have assessments but i will try bye see ya!