Lifeless😭

Hello everyone!!

You all completed the goals just in one day! I am surprised!

I have thought that it will take 4 or 5 days but here i am wrong!

Ok so without any further bakwas

Let's start

After listening the voice message sid is fuming in anger and so much worried for avi!

Suddenly one car came and stop infront of sid

One person came out of the car and said

Person: sir, lets go!

(Person is sid's guard)

Sid understood that jack told him about the incident and quickly sat in the car

Sid: track her location! (He said while passing his phone to him)

Guard took the phone track her location

Guard: sir, done! It is showing, kudadoo island!!

Sid: ok!

(A/N:- if you are wondering that how sid tracked her location then go in chapter "caring sid" in that chapter sid has given avi one locket and watch which she has to wear 24×7 for her safety!!

Now tell me how many of you remembered this?? Tell me honestly plzzzzz)

They went at that location with more guards who are following them!

They went towards island in two speed boats!
In one their is sid and in other one his guards!

Speed boats

They reach at the island

(It is like this)

Sid: Jack have explained that what you all have to do, so be quick and careful as my life is with that bastard!  (He said last line while gritting his teeth)

Sid placed one gun around his waist, belt and one small knife near his ankle and hide it with his pants! And it is obvious ki sid will hold one gun in his hand!