Bio

Name: Shirou Emiya

Sex: Female

Age: 8 (Prologue) 16 (Chapter 1-??)

Abilities:

D̶̡͙̰̻͚͇̲̩͑̒͑͜ḙ̴̬̺̘̪̙̗̤̋͛̎̎̅͑͂̓̚͘n̵̰͙͑i̵̢̬̍̍à̴̯̲̿̉̎̓̾̀̋̆l̸̨̞̺̠͙̘̄̏͋͑̿̀͝͝ ̵̦̟͙̈̀͂́̕o̶͓̻̔̉͑͊̏̀̕̚f̷̮̳͗̆̐̊̓͆̅͜͝ ̷̢̢͎̩̭̥̜̜́͑̑̅͛̊̓̅Ǹ̷̗̖o̸̫͖̱̳̠̮̓̏t̶̝̩̼̘̣̔̈̆̚ͅh̴̢̩̪̝͊̄͗̄̆͂̓͘ĩ̴̢̖̣̼̩̦͔͓̇̂̀́́́̓̇̆n̶̲͈̫̼̫̺̗͊̿́̽̊̿͌̎̅͠g̴̱̙͈͂́͒͑͠͝n̷͈̩͗̈́͋͂̾̏̂͐̀̇e̷̛̞͉͚̩̖̣̼͋̓̎s̴̹̲̟̦̉͑s̷̡̡̛͚̟̜͎̖̫͋

       The ability to ignore the principles of "Atoms cannot be destroy nor Created" rule of the world.

"Projections"

     She can copy anything she looks at.

Glam Sight: Fairy Eyes

     Which enables her to easily perceive and adapt to any information that can't be normally processed by the brain e.g. high-speed movements.

Reinforcement

Is the most difficult Magecraft with the purpose of pushing a basis to the utmost limit. It is the foundation of all Magecraft that enhance the existence of the target by pouring Magical Energy, but as no clear expression of how much it can be enhanced is defined, almighty reinforcements are rare. It is the same as adding something to an object that is already complete, in case of failure the target will receive it as a poison. Success requires a good grasp of the inner structure to fill openings with Magical Energy. Reinforcing the purpose of existence would be increasing the sharpness of a knife, the nourishment of food, or in the case of a living creature, physical strength and durability. It is impossible to reinforce something vague. As living things will resist invasion of Magical Energy, reinforcing someone else is the hardest. By putting this in application, Shirou Emiya is able to create a bow out of the branch of a tree, repair a soccer ball, or change the shape of an object.

Numbers of Magic Circuits: ???

Quality of Magic Circuits: EX

Appearance

A/n: Alright! Time to start working with the Prologue! See you next time on Everyday Life