Kinda Quirk Counseling

"Shinsō," Aizawa's monotone voice called him over. "Stay after class. Bakugō you too."

That was... unusual. Hitoshi's brain scrambled to recall what could have caused his teacher to call out to him but nothing came up. He didn't participate in any pranks lately, he wasn't rude, hell, he even managed to not make Mic shut up when the grown-ass man followed him for half an hour singing loudly because of a dare from Midnight.

So what could it be?

The answer was apparently "Quirk counseling." What? They weren't five. "Not official quirk counseling like what you two have gone through when you were kids but unofficial quirk counseling for heroes. Every hero course student has to go through it during their second year but because of surface simplicity but inner complicity of your quirks Principal decided to send you to an off-campus specialist."

"So... you want us to attend... Kinda quirk counseling but for heroes?"

"Yes, that's what I said."

Hitoshi was too tired for this especially after the blonde next to him started exploding, going on a rant about how he knew his quirk the most and no one could help him more than he could help himself.

Eh. Maybe he should swallow his pride and finally ask Midnight to knock him out with her quirk.

---

Three days later Aizawa escorted him and still fuming Bakugō to a small house in a nondescript neighborhood near the school. There was no plaquette on the building or anything, just perfectly normal for all intent and purposes probably unpopulated from the looks of it house.

Weird as fuck.

His instincts told him to look around but there was literally nothing that could make him realize anything important. Or he was just that tired. But oh well.

Something seemed fishy and he didn't know what. It didn't exactly fill him with hope for the nearest few hours.

That's right. Few hours.

Because apparently Nedzu has decided that the specialist needed from 10 am to 6 pm to deal with him and Bakugō.

That was just... great. Amazing. Completely fine. Oh no, no Sir, it's not sarcasm you're hearing here.

He was too tired for this.

Aizawa pressed the doorbell and waited. A hurried sound of footsteps could be heard soon after and then the sound of unlocking. And then the sound of unlocking. And then the sound of unlocking.
Honest to god it took an entire minute, entire sixty seconds to unlock the door.

Damn, the security was a bit over the top huh? But no wonder considering League's attacks at UA...

The door swung open, almost hitting Aizawa in the face, but pro hero instincts weren't for nothing since he just sidestepped and immediately went back to his previous position.

"Good morning Midoriya." Hitoshi couldn't stop himself from shooting his teacher a worried glance before even sparing one to a stranger. Aizawa's tone seemed almost soft and he just did not do that.

"Good morning Eraserhead! Come in!" Hitoshi finally looked at the stranger and he did a double-take because what in the entire fuck? That was a child. Okay, he sounded patronizing. Maybe a teenager but with how short and soft-looking the guy was he had to be younger. He didn't wear any uniform though, just casual clothes. The shirt had 'mittens' printed on it what the fuck. His green hair was a wild mess of curls, matching his eyes with the hue but not luminosity. Stranger's irises seemed to shine and damn, that looked kinda enticing. His gaze seemed magnetizing enough but then he turned to look in his direction and damn, that smile suited him.