4: The Quarry

At the Quarry the boys throw there bikes done and begin to strip I get nervous and wait a second... I pull of my jeans and neatly fold them up and pull my shirt over my head and put that on top of my jeans.Once I've completely stripped down to my grey Calvin Klein underwear I call over to the boys who are at the edge Eddie's sat on the floor next to Bill and the others are stood up. "ok I'm ready!" And they all turn to look at me

Richie whistles at me and I do a little spin for him messing around

Richie whistles at me and I do a little spin for him messing around. "Okay how far is I.... wow" I say suprised at how far the drop is "you said we were swimming not jumping off a whole ass cliffe!" "Yeh you jump off the cliffe to get to swim" Eddie says standing up. "Okay boys! Ready steady-" "wait!" I cut Richie off and grab his hand "I'm scared" I say slightly embarrassed. The other boys had already jumped. "Don't worry it's fine hot stuff your with me" he squeezes my hand a little tighter and says "ready?" I take a deep breathe in "yeh" we leap of the edge making a huge splash as we hit the water I let go of his hand before we hit the water. That was very exhilarating "woo hoo!" Richie said praising me for jumping. Eddie sneaks up and dunks Richie underwater Bill and I laugh and then splash at each other. Once Richie comes up I splash him "oh you wanna go!" He shouts at me "CHICKEN FIGHT!" I feel someone swim underneath me it's Bill swooping me onto his shoulders. Richie gets on Eddie's shoulders. "Your going down Tozier!" Bill shouts. We push and shove I feel myself slowly slip but Bill pull me back up onto his shoulders. Richie pushes me hard and I fall back off of bills shoulders "Nooo" I head Bill call.
Richie raises his arms up in celebration While Bill turns round to check on me

 After an hour or so we'd gotten out and decided to relax back at the top of the cliffe I layed on my back  in the sun till it was dry my underwear was also now mostly dry

After an hour or so we'd gotten out and decided to relax back at the top of the cliffe I layed on my back in the sun till it was dry my underwear was also now mostly dry. "What'd you get us sweet cheeks" Richie said referring to me. He pulled my bag of things from the pharmacy out and pulled everything out "water, water again, ooh minstrels, magic stars and-" he looked at the box that was in there I turned round and realised he had my tampons "what the....." he said looking at the box confused he then read the label "tampax- oh shit sorry" he threw the box over to me and I hid it behind me the boys pretended like they didn't see anything and I changed the subject
"The small waters for Eddie cuz he obviously dosent want to share water" "oh thanks y/n" he said with a big smile "the big one is for me Bill and Richie to share" Richie opens the bottle and takes a long sip of it he lets out a refreshes "ahh" noise. " I'm gonna put my clothes on now" I say walking over to my pile of stuff "already I was enjoying looking at that sweet a-" stanley cut him off thank god "hayyy I think we all should"

Once Richie, Stanley, Bill and I were all changed I wanted to take a picture of them on my Polaroid... ya know just to have. "Hay boys smile" "hay!" Eddie called "I'm still getting changed!" Okay okay I'll take it just of these three they put there arms round one another and Bill made a cute and silly smile.
The camera brightly flashed "ahh man I think I blinked" richie said and I waited for the photo to fully develop.

"That's such a good one!" I say happy with This super cute Polaroid of the 3. Without his glasses, richies eyes looked smaller and you could see all the little freckles across his cheeks and nose. I was falling for Tozier and hard and fast. "Look!" I said showing them the photo "cute" Bill said smiling down at it "it'd look even better if you were in it" Richie said nudging my arm. "How about me!" Eddie said hearing his comment we laughed and prepared to leave.

"Does anybody know the time?" I asked "I do it's.... 7:46" Eddie said "oh We better head home Bill" "sure thing" I picked up my products and put it in the plastic bag. "I'll drop you home sweet cheeks" Richie said Excitedly "That'd be great but I don't want Bill to have to walk back on his own" "oh okay hot stuff".
Richie and Stan rode me and Bill back until we had to depart and me and Bill went our own way. It was now 7:50.

"So did you have a nice day?" Bill asked "yeh I had a great day Billie, thanks so much" "well I guess if you want to be your a loser too now..." I smiled "of course Bill" I wrapped my arm round him as we strolled slowly down the street "you'll have to meet Mike, Ben and Bev soon... well bev properly cuz I'm sure you'll love each other" " yeh I'm sure I will, she seemed lovely and I only met her for a few minutes" " sooo... you doing anything tommorow?" "I'd love to come out but I should probably start unpacking my stuff" " oh sure if you need any help give any of us a call" "sure thing Billie" I was so comfortable already with these kids who I didn't even know the names off yesterday. I was so excited to live here now.

We arrived at bills house it was now 8:04 "shit we're late" I say " well they live" I smile and begin to run to my house "BYE BILL!" I call back to him "BYE Y/N"

2 hours later I was in my pyjamas and had had food. I told mum about my day and she was happy for me. I was so pleased with how the day had gone.I closed my curtains and curled up in my bed thinking of Richie as I feel asleep.