Trauma.

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

⚠️CONTAINS BLOOD AND GORE!!"

PREVIOUSLY ON INTRODUCTION...

"Hinata Shoyo, Eren Jeager, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert, the famous group of  Shiganshina District.

They were famous for their amazing fighting skills, Hell even the one and only Survey Corps knew them.

One sunny morning, Hinata and Eren woke up from a traumaic dream at the same time.
It was horrible in all honesty.

'What the hell..'

On the same day, year 845, there was a huge explosion. It made everyone scared and terrified, when they went too check it out. There they saw..

A TITAN OVER 50-METERS TALL,
BREACH
WALL MARIA."

THIRD PERSON POV:

'What the hell.. The wall is 50 meters tall!? How the hell..'

Hinata thought as a sweat dropped down his cheek.

'Wait..Mom..dad.. MOM AND DAD!'

Hinata ran and ran too his mom before the titan could do anything but then.. the titan kicked the wall, leaving a large space which made Hinata stop running and look around as rocks started flying all around.

When Hinata stopped in his tracks, he looked behind him and saw Eren running towards him.

"SHOYO!! MY MOM IS IN THE HOUSE NEXT TO YOURS WE NEED TO MAKE SURE SHES SAFE!!!"

Eren yelled as Hinata and him started to run towards their houses.

They finally arrived at both and they saw both Eren's mom and Hinata's parents trapped under a huge rock.

"MOM DAD!!"

Hinata and Eren screamed as they ran too help them.

"Kids! Please get out of here and run for your life!"

Eren's mom yelled as Hinata and Eren just kept trying to lift the big boulder up with tears streaming down their faces.

"NO!! WE WONT LEAVE YOU GUYS AUNTIE!!"

Hinata screamed as his fingers started to hurt and bleed from the wood scraping him.