A Leap into the Bottomless Well: Sexual Beginnings with ABN

How to describe ABN, rather small in comparison to a gigantic 6"1' me. He doesn't really have really great handsome features, neither does his skin shine. One might take me a fool for falling into love with him and the repercussions that my fragile heart had to feel time and again. Probably that is the answer to this whole discourse. Eureka! The hypotheses are correct. I REALLY AM A FOOL.

The first memory of ABN will always be of that one guy, who on a particular day decided to stand right IN front of me for absolutely no reason. How am I supposed to feel? The answer was right there. Rebound is a therapy, or so I thought!

I shied away from the opportunity and decided to curve against this handsome Hercules of a man. The next scene would not open till a few weeks later.

It isn't easy to live in a strange situation. To be thrusted into one, is another question. As I was taking my daily tour of the zoo, I lived in(alike crabs, who would exchange their shells for another as quick as seen), I saw him sitting right at the edge. The very sight of him made me giddy, but for a face like me, you would definitely know how to pretend to hold your ground. I came in and we talked a bit.

Turns out his name is ABN and he is from the same colonies as those AD. Should've acted on the hunch, but you couldn't blame me. For an idea to bloom, one must take steps that one must regret. Trial and Error is probably the easiest way to go, if you have unlimited opportunities, of course. But trust me, Charon is just somewhere around.

 Zoning back into the conversation, I realized right afterwards that he would have liked if somebody could bring him the Vaporub, in order to release the burden out of his massively smoker lungs. As a fellow mate, I did get him some. My pants were a huge signal that running around the corner had made me a little thirstier. Too much Serotonin might've directed my lips towards his and my bottom on his thighs. I was confused but all the while relaxed.

I would take this man. But future is still unseen.