❤Chapter Three❤

Third Person POV

     Akaashi stirred. "Mmm.." 

     He's waking up.. Bokuto thought, looking over to the boy curled up under his arms. He looks so peaceful.. Bokuto had pushed the thought of his friend getting weaker out for the time being but the memories of hours prior flooded back when he rolled Akaashi over so he could get up. 

     "Bokuto-san wh- Oh.." Akaashi had opened his eyes and saw what Bokuto was looking at. "I'm sorry.. I didn't think it would happen in my sleep.." He shook his head, tears started to form again.

     "Akaashi.. don't be sorry. You cant control it. Here- No don't get up so fast. Stay here." Bokuto gets up and heads out of the room to get stuff to clean up the blood and flowers. Akaashi stayed behind and curled up. 

     "Why do I always do this.. I always mess up no matter what situation I'm in.. good or not." Akaashi ran his fingers through his raven colored hair as Bokuto came back in the room with a towel and some other cleaning supplies. "You don't have to clean this up, its my mess." He said quietly as he glanced at Bokuto. Bokuto shook his head. He's stubborn. But oh well..

     Bokuto started to clean the blood "I want to help you.. Keiji.." He said quietly, a faint redness taking over his face. "Its been getting worse, huh?" He asked Akaashi. Akaashi nodded and he continued. "Why would you ever believe I don't like you?" He asked, his eyes softening. Akaashi paused for a moment, making it seem like he didn't hear the owl-haired male. "Akaashi? Are you okay?" He asked as he stopped scrubbing. Bokuto went over to where Akaashi was sitting and wrapped his arms around him, now noticing the boy was sobbing softly. "Hey, hey.. Calm down.." He cooed softly.

     "Kotarou.."

     Bokuto looked at Akaashi.

     "I didn't think you liked me because you were always around Kuroo-san.. and when you weren't, you were around Karasuno's number 10.." Akaashi explained.

     At that, Bokuto let out a loud snort, but immediately after, he smacked his hand across his mouth. "I-I'm sorry.. but my kouhai and my best friend?? Half the time I was just asking for advice on how to tell you I liked- No, LOVED you." He giggles softly as he played with Akaashi's hair. He paused. "If anything, I thought you didn't like me. Especially because I'm annoying." He sighed. 

     Akaashi smiled faintly. "Really..?" I don't believe him, but at the same time.. I do. He thought.

     As if Bokuto had read his mind, he spoke. "You don't have to believe me, but just know its true.

     Akaashi looked at Bokuto. "Kotarou.."

     "Yes, Keiji..?"

     "I love you."

A/N

Okay I'm so sorry haha the next chapter will be happier I promise. Just wait.

Word Count: 478