Chapter Forty . ❤

(Next Day)

(La'Shaè's Pov)

When I got to my room I slammed the door shut and locked it. My brother has never been this mad at me before I just sat there crying in tears. until I got a text from someone I really needed to see... Prodigy. so I opened the message and it said "Open your window please". I threw my phone on the bed and opened the window.

After i opened the window, he climbed inside.

Me: PRODIGY! *Yelling whisper* *Hugs him tightly crying*

Prod: Listen, Keke told me to come see her or she would have hurt you and I did as told because I just don't want you to get hurt.

Me: *Looks at his face and sees the cuts diggy made* I-It's ok. I should have let you talked

Prod: *Kisses me with tons of passion*

Me: *Giggles* Eww blood

Pros: *Laughs* my bad

Me: It cool I'll be right back.

I ran into my bathroom and got some some medicine for Prodigy's scars. As I dabbed his face with the medicine he jumped.

Prod: *Jumps back* Ssss. Damn that burn.

Me: Oops, sorry babe *Continues but does it softly*

*My thoughts*: I should go apologize to diggy, because I think I was kind of being bitchy, & he was only trying to protect me, yeah I'ma go apologize.

*End of thoughts*

Me: Prod, I have to go apologize to diggy.

Prod: it cool I'll just go

Me: ok umm.

Prod: *About to climbed back out window*

Me: Wait! *Runs up and kisses him* I-I-I love you text me later!

Prod: ok *Smiles and leaves*

After he left I ran downstairs to the studio and saw Diggy, He didn't see me walk in so I went over to the mic and called his name.

Me: Diggy ?

Diggy: WHAT!

Me: *Sighs and looks down* Can I talk to you for a few minutes?

Diggy: NO! GO AWAY!

Me: Diggy just for a quick second! Please!

Diggy: Fine.. 2 minutes

After I that I went into the room he was in and stood in front of him.

Diggy: What?!?!?

Me: Uh. I just came to say I was sorry, I probably was acting like a bitch, but it was because you punched prodigy, I just got mad at that point, & walked out & I guess that when you got mad. I did- *GCO*

Diggy: *Chuckles* It's ok *Smiles* I forgive you *Hugs Me*

Me: *Hugs Back*