Chapter 1

Sunmi's background story:

She's a child of an immigrant family, which is the reason why she doesn't consider herself either of them.
Her mother married her father in an arranged marriage, her father was an alcoholic abusive motherfucker who nearly killed her mother, her little sister and herself. He had no shame and even brought whores over, and fucked them in front of his wife.

His family knew he abused them, but they made it even worse, his mother told him to kill her because she's even unable to give birth to a healthy boy, instead she gave birth to two girls.
And no one had the courage to help her even though everyone I knew, they were scared they will be the next one who will gets beaten up, just like them.

Her mother's top one priority was studying and school, the moment sunmi was born she taught her about, everything was about school for her. She tried to make verything her daughter played about school. Which just lead sunmi to hate school years before she even entered it. Which made her school life even more problematic.

After sunmi turned 4 years old she finally ran away with her two children, without anything. She didn't had money, clothes nor a car.
And the biggest problem was that her family was 2 hours away from her, since she moved to him, without anything and leaving her family.

Sunmi always asked her why she didn't ran away earlier and she always answered that she believes that every human is good, and that she believed that he is actually good too and will change soon, the moment he realises.

Sunmi of course didn't got beaten up as often as her mother but she did in fact got beaten up. Everytime she cried, as a new born he beat her up for crying.

Even though she was very young she knew damn well what was going on there and tried to get them on good terms but she failed everytime.

Everytime her dad picked her up from the kindergarten she knew that he beat her up so bad that she couldn't go out in this state without everyone calling the police.

After they ran away they were homeless for 2 years, but luckily they got help from the government.

Sunmi and her mother had to go to therapy, sunmi went to the therapies for 5 years, but her mother just for 2 months because she wanted to focus on her kids. But that was a bad decision which was just a shot in her own leg.. She never seriously went to her therapy and lived forever with her trauma and her kids were the ones who had to deal with it.

Sunmi's elementary school was horrible as well, she was always "the problematic kid" and on top of that the only "foreigner" in class.

After 10 years of being in a single mother, she finnaly made the decision to marry again, out of all 7 billion people on this fucking earth, she wanted to marry a crazy narcissist who she met 5 months ago.

They were married for one year, and the effects of the marriage left horrible scars on her, but she didn't go to a therapy once again and instead thought it was a good idea to talk to her 14 years old daughter about it.

The problem was that sunmi is a very cold hearted person who didn't feel any type of sympathy with her mother. She thought it was pityful and embarrassing crying over a men.
A woman doesn't a man. Men need women.

She couldn't imagine herself ever crying over a man. Or even falling in love, she never fell in love in  her whole life, or even felt any type of love to someone not even her family. She doesn't understand the people who claim their family to be number 1 no matter what, they are just your blood relatives? It's not that deep..
Or maybe it was just her family who was toxic which not made her love them?

There was nothing important in her life, which made her say ,,That's important to me!" Not her family, religion, friends, country or some type of hobby maybe the music she listens to but that's it.

She was numb.

She didn't had any goals either, she just lives her life without thinking about the past or the future, she always liked the way she thought about this type of things because while other people were crying about break ups or school she was just chilling.

As small tears made their way down her mothers cheeks, she felt like laughing every time.
And every time she had a small grin on her face which she tried to hide, but her mother just remembered her trauma of her ex husband.
Every time he beat her up until she was blue and purple and blood was all over the floor and she crying and whimpering begging him to stop, but just getting laughed at.

After that they normally had a fight because her mom gets mad at her daughter not being able to comfort her and the daughter being mad because she wouldn't listen anyways.

They three, have fights everyday. Their personalitys are just to different to get along with.

Her mother likes emotional people, with a good heart and everything positive.

The younger sister is a weird hoe.

Together they are both everything sunmi doesn't like (their characteristics), she likes people who are similar to her. She's a feminist, and doesn't like people who are men or shy.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this my introduction of the story, so you can understand her better it was kinda summarized.
I hope you liked it. Please leave a comment and thanks for reading.