Why?

Harry pov

"OI POTTER WAKE UP!" I hear someone shout. I wake up to see what time it was. It was only five in the morning. " What the fell Malfoy it's only five in the morning" "Well now that your in slythrein  you have to get up early" "uuuuu" " Get up Potter or I will put a cube of water over your head" "ok ok I'm up" I say going to the bathroom. After finishing in the bathroom I went to get dressed. When I got out of the bathroom I could see that I had been given new robes. As I start  to get change I look over to see that Draco as also getting changed, " Potter stop staring " "Oh sorry" I quickly get change and look at my hair in the mirror, I move my hair around. " That will do" I say quietly. " Come hear Potter your not going out like that your not in Gryffindor anymore" I walk over to Draco and he sort's my tie and hair out. " Now doesn't that look better" Draco says as I look in to the mirror. " Yes that look's so much better thanks"  It was now about seven in the morning. "We better get down to the hall for breakfast" Draco says crapping his bag. "Ok" I crap my bag and head down the stair's. When I got to the Great hall Draco had all ready sat down talking to Blaise. As I was walking into the Great hall I could hear Ron be hide me. "Morning Ron" " Don't talk to me Potter your in Slythrien" Ron's says walking past. " "Ron please I thought we were best mate's" "Not any more Potter now leave me alone" Ron says pulling out is wand. I look over to the Slythiren table to see Draco looking t me. I run out of the hall with tears  in my eyes, I carry on running until I get to the Slythrien common room. I stop to see who  was in the room but their was to many people so I went up to mine and Draco's room and just cried. Why does every thing have to go wrong? I sat their on my bed until I heard a knock o the door. "Potter you in here" It was Draco. "ye" Draco come's in and sit's on my bed. I started to cry. "Why does every one hate me Draco"   "Not everyone hates yo, I don't hate you" Draco says hugging me. "I've been trying to tell you since  that day on the train but you would listen" Draco says softly. " I'm sorry I just think that no one wants to be my friend anymore and I keep thinking that your just trying to play a trick on me"  " I say lying down on my bed. " Don't you think you should go to lesson's" I say looking  at Draco. " Ant you coming with me" " No I can't stand everyone looking at me and talking be hind my back" " Ok then I'm not going either" Draco says crossing his arm's. "Ok but I don't want you getting in to trouble" "  I have people in high place's so I don't get  detentions. "Ye don't you mean your farther" I say smiling. " Haaha very funny potter... and if you must know yes it is my farther" Draco says smirking.

Draco pov

I watch as Harry run's out of the hall, I stand up to follow him but when I got out of the hall I could find him, so I ran up to your room. I knock on the and I could hear someone inside. "Harry are you in there?" "Ye". I open the door to see him sitting on the bed he look's so cute when he cry's.

Hey Author here can someone please comment on this I would like to hear what you think about what I wrote. Thank you  to everyone that has been reading this you are all star's.