9| ηιgнт

[lmao I ran out of names so I'll be using other anime character's names]

   You casually walked inside kairo's house as each family member greet you "Hey y/n! I got a new game wanna play?" one of her younger brothers asked 

  "What the hell, bakugo! I brought her here to dress up not play one of your LAME games!" 

"Shut up, sissy! These games are better than any dress up." "dress up? Dressing up is a game?" "Stay back, deku. This convo doesn't need you to be included!" 

Bakugo= 7 years old

Izuku (deku)=7 years old 

their both twins. 

"Y/n??" bakugo placed his hands on his hips and waited for you to answer

"sorry, baku-kid, deku, I really did come here to just dress up." you smiled at them and they looked down 

"geez. C'mon y/n, we have two hours left." kairo dragged you to her sisters room

"hey cutie, what're you doing here?" "hurry up big sister, she needs to borrow your clothes. We have a party to attend."

annie= 26 year old, the eldest sister 

she smiled "we dressing her up?" kairo nodded "yep". "Uh..what?" you questioned and they smirked at you. 

kairo took care of your outfit and annie did your makeup. You first looked like a clown but afterwards...yeah you looked better.

you wore a red dress that reached to your thighs, and some black heels. They gave you curtin bangs and made your hair have this wavy look, and then they gave you very light makeup.

"All done" they pushed you to a body sized mirror

you smiled "wow...how did you guys do this?" they shrugged and clapped each other hands then got ready. 

After a few mins they finally finished then you all headed to the party. There were many cars parked outside the house. 

|| 11: 52 pm 

"c'mon let's go." annie turned off the car then walked out 

you held onto kairo's arm and walked in with her. "Kairo..It might sound shocking but I've literally never went to a party before." "no need to worry."  "why wouldn't I? You sister has disappeared into the house and there kei is."

"Cheer up and meet someone." she left you at the door way 

"fuck." you rolled your eyes "hey, you need help?" you gave an eye smile "yeah..haha"

"Oh well I'm jenni, I'm in charge of the party..is there anywhere you'd like to go to right now?" "yeah. I'm thirsty." "okay, come this way." she started walking..

This house is kinda cramped...people are pushing one another it also smells like beer and sweat. 

Disgusting. Not just that but the music is so loud and the flashing lights keep on blinding me.

you observed every room you were brought into..."Here. We have orange soda, sprite, wine, uh yeah just look through it. If you still need my help come to me okay? I'll be in that room over there. Oh and the bathroom is right next to it." she pointed to a door.  

"okay, thank you." then she left.

you read through the drinks and grabbed a sprite. You went to a nearby couch and played games on your phone.

"..I know that game." someone from behind said. It startled you "oh..you do?" he nodded "what level are you on?" "I'm on level 20.." "oh really? Need help?" "I got it."