A zombie & his heaven

A zombie:

We all need ears to hear, shoulders to cry on, eyes to never leave ours, hearts to share love & arms to hug us when we are down. We may found either of these in one person but not all. People are like flowers not all are the same. Some are beautiful for their colors, others for the smell. And so do people, some give us ears that hear our suffering others give us arms that hug our zombie body. Yes, we may at some point or another turn into zombies, with living bodies but dead feelings.

Dead feelings may result from various uncountable reasons! Just like breakup with your beloved, betrayal from best friends, hurt from everyone around you, successive failure or having no dream to live for.Various reasons but one result! That's changing to a zombie.

However, a zombie should never let go of optimism! Even if you live as a zombie, you should search a dream to fulfill, a desire to live and a soul to love!

For a zombie to live he should seek his heaven on the globe! (As a remind, a zombie here isn't a dead that seeks living brains and bodies but is whom whose feelings died)

A zombie may find his heaven on earth in a place, where with complete comfort throwing away fear, sadness and even share some happy moments & memories exists.

A place where his dead soul can rest in peace and miracles can happen turning him once more to a living thing!

A zombie's heaven:

It's a place that can hear your words, hug you in a way or another. Secrets of many is buried there or may be drown! Dreams are there. Bright colors, bright future and bright stories are created. It's a place that witnessed unsuccessful love, lost happiness,depression, ended fun, hatred and many many! A place that is way more aware of people's feelings & lives than they themselves are. However, it can magically change all previous feelings into positive ones. A place that would turn a zombie into a new living human with new fresh bright start and desire to live.

A place that is pretty in the light and more prettier in the dark! A place where the generosity of the sun & the dark beauty of the moon could be felt! A place that is of comfort at any time and at any cause. A place that feels like a person!

This place may differ from one zombie to another. However, I find it in the ambiguity of the Sea!

I would love to know your opinions on my second shortie so please leave comments & Don't forget the stars! ;)