That night.

Important back story - please read!!

Will is 28 and stands at about 6'1. He has a strong body and you can tell he weight lifts but also enjoys a pizza. He has dark features and an olive complexion, deep brown eyes and subtly curls in his hair at the top and neatly faded at the sides. Will takes pride in the way he looks, but I wouldn't call him a pretty boy. He just values his place within the company and honors his expectations to look the part. Many girls in the office have commented on him being 'the hottest of the lot'. He has a charming personality, and is very down to earth. He can definitely be childish and irritating aswell when things don't go as planned but he truly has a heart of gold and is always willing to help others whenever they need.

 He can definitely be childish and irritating aswell when things don't go as planned but he truly has a heart of gold and is always willing to help others whenever they need

Tat is 5'1 and 26 years old with a golden brown complexion that makes her look more south American and Egyptian than Indian. She has a petite but curvy figure and not a bad ass! She is by no means referred to as 'skinny' and Spanx is her best friend but she is content with her appearance. She had medium length wavy chocolate brown hair and big black eyes.

Will is a senior financial advisor at a private corporate firm and Tat is just getting her feet on the ground in male dominated industry. They strike up a friendship over their mutual interest in the NBA and over the years have turned to each-other with all sorts of problems - both work/non work related. Will has been a constant support to Tat while she navigates studying/working full time and trying to gain enough experience within the firm to be a financial adviser herself. Likewise, Tat is always helping Will with as much as she can - even when she's clocked off for the day.

Over the years, they have sparked up a more flirty friendship and people are starting to notice.

COVID 19 has hit and 95% of the firm has moved to working from home over the last 9 months since March. Although Tat thought this would put a strain in their friendship it has been anything but. They seem to message more each day; asking for help at work, sending funny memes via Instagram and taking videos and pics on Snapchat (all rated PG!).