The dark room.

(PLEASE EXCUSE ALL MISSPELLED WORKS OR WRONG GRAMMER, I'm trying to get this to you guys as fast as i can, thank you all for the support! I will try to get he next chapter out either late tonight or sometime tomorrow! Thank you!)

CLASS 1-A POV

"So are we ready to save y/n?" Bakugo said.

"Yes!" Everyone yelled.

"Okay but how? We have no idea where she is." Denki said

*Knock knock* everyone heard. Someone was at the front door. Deku ran over and opened it. It was All Might.

"Hello Young Midoriya, I actually need to talk to you, oh and please tell Young Bakugo to join us." All Might said.

"Bakugo he needs us, everyone we will be back." Deku said as him and Bakugo walked outside.

"Okay kids, i have some bad news. But its for the best. I need you kids to stop trying to look for y/n. It's to dangerous." All Might said but Bakugo quickly interrupted with,

"What the hell do you mean stop looking for y/n? She's in trouble and there is no way in hell I'm stopping. Did you not see the video?" Bakugo yelled.

"Yes young Bakugo, i was the one who had to show her parent's. They are just as scared as you, but listen we already have all the help we need, people are out searching as we speak. Now, the school will have no choice but to expel all of you if they find out you guys have your own investigation. So please take my words into consideration and stop before more people get hurt." All Might Explained.

"Tsk" Bakugo said and went back inside. He went up to his room and sat on his bed.

"DAMN IT!" Bakugo yelled as he threw his desk chair at the wall. And swiped everything off his desk and completely destroyed everything.

"Damn it.. damn it... damn it... Where are you y/n." Bakugo said as he started to cry while his tear drops were falling onto a picture of you that he was holding.

BACK TO YOUR POV

"Katsuki.. I don't know what to do." You thought to yourself. Right now you were standing in front of hundreds of nomu in glass boxes.

"Here. You'll need these back." Shigaraki said.

He handed you back your swords, they took them away when they kidnapped you.

"You are going to be fighting all of these Nomu." Dabi said.

"But i can't." You said as your heart started to race.

"Well guess we will have to find out when you make it out of this room dead or alive." Dabi said as he pushed you in the room and shutting the doors and locking them.

You ran back to the doors and tried opening them, but they didn't open.

"Shit." You said to yourself as you watched the glass boxes open and the Nomu start to wake up.

"Now, we will make it easier and only send one your way one at a time, but if thats too easy I'll be happy to send more." Shigaraki said over a loud speaker.

"Ahriman get ready." You said as you got out your swords out. Ahriman then emerged from you and he also had his swords and his glowing read eyes.

You heard running behind you and slashed a Nomu in half. So you turned back around and waited for the next one, because you though you had killed that one, but your were wrong.

The Nomu grabbed you and threw you against the brick wall. But it was now 2 Nomu. When you cut it in half one of the sides re booted.

"Damn it!" You yelled. When you stood back up, but you felt a sharp pain in your back.