"Home"

Meiko was shaking as Hisashi in a way, dragged her out of the building and into a red car.
"W-where are we goi-" Meiko started to protest, but was instantly cut of by Hisashi. Who changed the subject.
"This.." He pointed at the driver of the car. "Is my friend Carsen. He will be your bodyguard, and personal driver. If you ever need his assisance just press the third button to the right on your phone." He handed her a black flip-phone.
Meiko was in shock, and Hisashi's words made her completley speachless. A deep voice that seemed to come from where Hisashi was sitting spoke in a loud, firm voice.
"Hisashi i think she's scared." The man spoke and let out a soft but deep, and quite startling chuckle.
Hisashi grew annoyed by his comment. "She's a killer Carsen. She can't get scared that easily!" Meanwhile Meiko was quivering in the backseat of the car, fumbling with her seatbelt. When she found out there was'nt even a buckle she let out a frustrated whimper of panic. Both men then turned to face her to investigate what made the awed killer so vaguely dissmayed.
Carsen looked to Hisashi, and gave him a questioning look.
"The others are gonna eat her like shes nothin' man..-" Carsen was cut off by Hisashi.
"Don't fucking say that! Stop being such an asshole and get us home, she is'nt even in her uniform!...she could be our only chance at winning this."
Hisashi sighed and sat back in his seat.
Meiko mereley jolted, and nearly hit her head against the back of Hisashi's seat.
"Win what?" Meiko questioned.
Hisashi's expression faultered to a sadistic smirk.
"Nothing..." He said in a more darker tone than his usual uppidy, happy-go-lucky tones.
Meiko was beginning to fear for her future. "Where are we going?" She asked, finally not being interupted.
"Home" Carsen answered.
After the long way to this unknown destination, when Meiko's car door was opened by Hisashi..Meiko got out of the car, and instantky slapped Hisashi hard across his face. She had a furious expression on her face.
Hisashi held his face with his left hand and questioned "why did you do that?..fuck that hurts!"
Meiko screamed at him.
"I won't be your sex slave, you sadistic, illiterate fucking creep!"
Hisashi almost imediatley looked up. Gave her a good head to toe look. Then proceeded to burst into a rush of laughter. As well as Carsen.
Meiko was now about to lose it.
"Why are you laughing at me?!" She yelled at the men angrily.
"How arrogant." Hisashi stated blankly, but still laughed at her idiocy.
"This girl...oh my god" Carsen was uncontrolably laughing now. He almost fell on the floor.
"You are'nt going to be anything like that Meiko. You're going to be an..hm how my i say this? Employee? Hitman? Assasin?" Hisashi answered her finally.
"What?" Meiko's face went from furious to utter shock and terror.
"You'll be living here and you'll never be caught." Carsen commented.
Two identical looking men walked out of the rather extravagant mansion's doors.
Hisashi glanced back at them and introduced them "thats Matt" he pointed at the one leaning on the right door's archway. "And thats Max" he pointed at the one leaning on the left door's archway.
They both spoke in a soft, playful voice "we're twins!"
'As if i cant tell..' Meiko thought to herself.
Quite a few more people walked out of the mansion. All being males.
Hisashi finally said after introducing her to everyone "everyone, be very gentle with her shes the only female here. If she ever needs assistance i will be very displeased if i learn none of you have come to her aid." They all agreed with a slight nod.
Hisashi turned to her.
"Welcome home Meiko."