24A

To Start:
- these are in POVs
- first few chapters are season 3-6
- enjoy and keep me updated in the comments

Y/N POV
-
As soon as you got off the plane, you knew this was it. This was your fresh start. A new day and a new year and you're ready, you hope. Graduating college was the easy part, but going into the world? That's a whole other story, but you aren't scared.

After a short uber ride you arrived at the apartment. You get your key and walked up the 3 flights of stairs to apartment 24A. You opened the door and felt it, freedom. fear. and a mix of pride. But then it hit you unpacking, you thought as you saw from the window the moving truck roll in. And all of the sudden you were overwhelmed with tiredness.

"Walking up two flights of stairs is definitely a no go to get this stuff up here. i'll test my athletic ability another day...wait what athletic ability?"

You start to walk back down the hall as you hear giggling

You look around the corner to see Gracie and Michael.

"Well if it isn't Pennsylvania's latest runaway" Gracie said as she embraced you with a hug.

"What are you guys doing here? I had no clue you guys were coming!! I missed you guys already" you replied with a smile and a overwhelming sense of joy.

"Didn't think you could get rid of us that easy did you? But apparently we got hired as part time moving company, know anyone looking for help?"michael said.

It was a huge relief seeing them here. It made it feel more like home.

"Wanna help?" You said with a lovely little smirk

"As long as I get paid by the box" He replied. And so did you with light punch on the arm and a laugh.

2 Hours, a ton of taco bell wrappers, and 3 pints of ice cream later, the apartment was full of cardboard boxes. All that was unboxed was the DVD player and blankets. You all decided to break in the new house with a harry potter marathon.

After 3 movies you all decided to go to sleep. Everyone squeezed in your queen sized bed. Settling into sleep take a quick looked at your phone only to find no text from your parents. But you didn't care. You set your alarm for the big day tomorrow, your job interview.
———————-
Sorry had to get the niceties out of the way

quick question: do you guys like long or short chapters?

alright now it's time for the moment you've all been waiting for.