Here and why

Keonna laying on the floor, her back bare and bloody with slashes from the wip belong slung on her back.  She whimpers and wipes her tears as she push her self on her knees.

Keona:....

Sinful: see what you did

He grabbed her by her long black hair and looked in to ger ruby red eyes.

Sinful: I've told you we are soulmates. No one will have you.  No one  else can have you.  Even your  corpse is mine.. now come here and let's get clean.

Sinful dragged her by her own hair  t ok the bathroom , as they went got inside her closed the door and locked it.

Sinful: be still .

He began  taking off her clothing one by one, he laughed  at her blood back.
Keonna already on her knees but feel down face first,  her body was weak and all she could do was wait for him to do as her pleased.

Sinful: you smell so addicting. Let's have some fun before we bathe.

Sinful leaned down undoing his pants and pulled his self out.He quickly  ented her and half smiled when she jumped. Keonna was holding her screams. All she could think about was how this all got started.

8 years ago

Keonna had just escaped out of keon body, though they where not full separated she could take over when he was either drunk, sleep, or every blue moon . One night she came out . She her self was very known to be loose with men. She normally feed on them like a succubus . She was also very into parties, weed, sex, and everything thing else but this time she was in a new place she had never been before. She came out the room looking for a male victim but instead ran into sinful. With one look she could tell her was strong  and a possible filling meal. She approached him lightly feeling he was already on guard but he seemed willing.  

Sinful looked down at her thinking this one of keon ( yes keon can change to female for a short period of times how ever he does not like MEN) tricks how ever when keonna stood on her toes and kissed him on the lips he felt  something was diffrent, this was the "other".

After that first night. Shes never been free of him. Mainly cause sinful once shared a body with sinless but became free. The fact she and keon was married made it to sinful and keonna being married buy keonna couldn't handle the fact of one man forever. Especially a man that could kill her just for asking to be free...

But now.

All she can do now is hope to survive.  She realizes her only time of peace is when sinless visits her to bring her out sinful dark realm once a month. Shes been lucky enough to be allowed to keep her phone and tablet but for how long is still questionable  especially if sinful was to find her communicating.

After its was done and over. Her body cleaned. She sits in her  bed holding  her head while sinful sits next to her looking down at her.

Sinful: look at me..

Keonna: .....

Sinful grabbed her by her chin and forced her to look at him.  He demands her to say what he wants to hear.

Sinful: say it....

Keonna takes a deep breath trying to calm her self and with her soft voice she says-

Keonna: ....I belong too you..husband.

Sinful is pleased with her response.  Her gets up and walks out the room with out any emotion. All keon could do was cry in silent and scream in her head how shes ready to die, how all she cam think about was giving up.

Keep reading to find out more. Vote and♡